5.0 out of 5 stars We don't live without it!
I first looked into DHA oil suppliments for use with epilepsy when a fellow mother of a child with epilepsy recommended them. I am a very sceptical person, and wouldn't be reviewing this item if I hadn't have the proof of both reduced number of seizures and increased mental alertness in my daughter.

My daughter doesn't like the texture of the oil, but I either...
Published on 14 Nov 2011 by Em

3.0 out of 5 stars Weird taste
My son finished the bottle but almost gagged on the taste initially - tried it myself and it's not that great.
Published 11 days ago by Silvia

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars We don't live without it!, 14 Nov 2011
This review is from: Eskimo Little Cubs Kids Omega 3 Fish Oil with Vitamin D & E - 210ml (Personal Care)

My daughter doesn't like the texture of the oil, but I either mix it into a bio-yoghurt, or bio-yoghurt drink and she takes it willingly everytime. I have tried oil capsules from other brands, but have not seen the same results and I have come straight back to this. Yes it is expensive, but do I see a difference when we run out? Absoloutely!

4.0 out of 5 stars Eczema wonder!, 9 Oct 2011
This is the only product that has made a difference to my childrens' eczema of all the things I have tried. you need to get through about half of the bottle before you start to see a difference but it really works! Whenever I run out the eczema comes back!

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 21 Nov 2012
I've two boys with autism, and have been giving them a spoonful daily for nearly a year now. I can definately see an improvement in their school work and overall behaviour. They don't seem to mind the taste. Really happy with this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely taste, 17 April 2012
We have used this fish oil for about 10 years. Does not taste fishy (tutti frutti flavour), and both my chidl (now 13) and myself (a lot older) take a swig each day. Arrived timely and well packaged.

5.0 out of 5 stars my son aged 5 has changed, 26 Mar 2014
I really thought my son had learning issues as he had poor concentration was unable to read and write and slow speech, so I purchased the above not thinking much of it.
!!!! OMG this item is now a household stable my son has changed in all areas, in a school term my son has moved from lower table to higher table, teachers are pleased, family pleased and most importantly my son is happy and loads more confident so Tutti Fruti Eskimo WE LOVE YOU XX ,this really is brain food

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 13 Jan 2014
Really good, already can tell the difference with my 14 month old and his words and response!! Will continue buying this item :) he also loves the taste too

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheapest I could find., 19 May 2013
This was recommended by a health practitioner. This medicine is excellent once the children get used to the taste....Amazing stuff worth every penny

5.0 out of 5 stars Eskimo kids oil, 4 May 2013
Really good quality oils with a palatable tutti fruitti flavour! Supplying lots of fab goodness into our children without knowing its ding them good!! Always a winner!

5.0 out of 5 stars eskimo kids tutti frutti, 25 Jun 2012
H. triggs "ht" (london) - See all my reviews
my kids have been having this since they were toddlers. They love the taste and it is a great and easy way of getting their omega fish oils and vitamin D into them! I thoroughly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars It works., 2 July 2014
The tutti frutti flavour is a little strong, but my son loves it with his evening milk, and has barely had a cold in last year and a half. Definitely recommended.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›