Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Kindle Oasis Listen with Prime Learn more Shop Fire Shop Men's Shop Women's

on 9 August 2014
great item fast delivery top rate seller thanks!
on 21 September 2014
OK, it is easy to swollow and does not smell.
on 9 March 2015
I had been taking these for a couple of years. They are by far the best ones i've ever taken & I felt so much better too. I discovered them by accident on Amazon so I bought another pack - but they are not being made any more - I know because I contacted Seven Seas direct. WHY? There is clearly a market for them .... stupid or what?
on 18 February 2015
Great stuff
on 10 September 2012
Does exactly what it says it does ... OK yes there are other multi- this and that etc ... but at a much higher price, but alright if you have money to waste ...
on 9 May 2014
bought these for my daughter as she has just decided to turn vegetarian. Not sure if they are helping but so far she seems okay - not tired or anything. Only downside is the smell of them - vile.
on 11 December 2012
Bought for my daughter and granddaughter who have difficulty finding specialist goods for 'veggies'. Quick and easy purchase with Amazon. Have bought these before and very pleased with them.
on 6 January 2013
these are easy to take effective and make you feel as a vegeterian your benefiting yourself. delivery was fast. you do go through them very quicly though, would advice people to buy a larger quantity.
on 16 October 2014