5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars
Published on 14 Aug 2011 by Andy Vincent

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a good taste
Published 14 months ago by Mrs. J. C. Boulton

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a good taste, 5 Oct 2013
Grabbed a couple of these sachets to try before buying a large container and very glad I did. I followed other people's advice and reviews, made it up the night before and put it in the fridge for after my run. It was one of the hardest things I have ever tried to drink after a run. I could still taste the powder despite having shaken it vigorously both before it went in the fridge and before I drank it the next day. Apart from being powdery it tasted like very watery chocolate. The chocolate flavour didn't taste like proper chocolate and was very synthetic not at like some of the other recovery drinks I've tried. Really wouldn't recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Aug 2011
Andy Vincent - See all my reviews
highly recommend

1.0 out of 5 stars Science in sport, 3 Mar 2013
Would not recommend you order this product from this distributor, as they are not going to deliver, then they are going to argue that you need to just through hoops in order for you to have the product you paid for, and then still not deliver....you have been warned.!!! note if i could award 0 or negative stars i would have.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 July 2014
Great recovery food if you are training hard

1.0 out of 5 stars I needed the recovery drink to recover from the price they charged me!, 3 July 2012
Original Advert for product stated 18 sachet box for the price stated above. Wording was missleading when I placed my order and recieved x1 misserable sachet! Good to see that my issue was looked at and the site changed.

SCIENCE IN SPORT Rego Rapid Recovery 50g Sachet, Vanilla