5.0 out of 5 stars Time to redress the balance
Published on 1 Sept. 2012 by D. Sloan

Delievery took a while and stuff arrived at different times

But I didnt read the instructions (on ordering or at the start), apparently its t0o take AFTER exercise and NOT BEFORE which is when I would normally take creatine to help the energy. Do not know it its a doh moment for me, or doh moment for supplement
Published 23 months ago by IM69

5.0 out of 5 stars Time to redress the balance, 1 Sept. 2012
I was a professional body builder for over 20 years. Now I train 5 times a week for fitness. I have tried lots of creatine and found nutrisport to be not only very cost effective but extremely effective. To redress the previous reviewers comments, for it to be effective you have to use the correct dose. I am currently 14 and a half stone and take 4 bombs on training days and three on rest days. I did cut down to 2 a day and found this was completely ineffectual. Still after all these years training I find Im still increasing my weights by approx 25% every year. I stopped taking and taking these creatine bombs during a 6 month period and after returning found I had lost a great deal of strength and energy that I wouldnt have expected form just not training.
I have recommended these bombs to various people advising them of their correct useage and without exception they all agree to them being effective.
The taste of any creatine is normally chalky and not nice, however, the strawberry and orange flavours of these are excellent.
In summary I cant reccommend these highly enough.

3.0 out of 5 stars I didnt read the instructions, apparently to take AFTER exercise and not before which is when I would normally take creatine, 25 July 2013
Delievery took a while and stuff arrived at different times

4.0 out of 5 stars Nutrisport Creatine Bombs, 14 Oct. 2012
Mr. Courtney Smith (England) - See all my reviews
This is a good product.The glucose helps with the absorption of the creatine.An added bonus is that they taste nice too.

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality, well priced, 14 April 2015
good quality, well priced, very good to add with water whilst training :) prompt seller would defo use seller again.

2.0 out of 5 stars No good, 13 Jun. 2008
R. Adams (Weymouth, UK) - See all my reviews
I have been training on and off for ten years. A few months back (I hadnt trained for about 18 months through laziness), I decided to kick start my training with using creatine. I have used good quality creatine monohydrate before and seen very good results but I thought I would opt for a cheaper alternative in Creatine Bombs, chocolate flavour. Well, they arrived and I started training. The first thing I would say, THEY DO NOT TASTE GOOD! In fact, I had to really concentrate to keep them down. As for their effectiveness, I saw no strength gains or added focus from the dextrose. I would urge others to spend that little bit extra and get a good quality cratine monohydrate or a quality mixed product like cellmass. Happy Lifting!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 May 2015
Excellent value does the job !

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 24 Jan. 2013
Taste is orange, I like it even it is not best flavouring. Well it is orange colour and taste like sugar. But you are the body builder and you can take some heart failure, Just kidding, do not eat them to much. You know the time is need to clean you liver and kidney, heart need no cleaning. But price is good and I do eat one hire and there. Suggested amount is 4000mg - this is from poder shakes So if you do 4 of them or mix them whit others product than thai should be adding to you more from exercise.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 April 2015