5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and soothing for perioral dermatitis
Lovely cream and a good size product. It is soothing for my perioral dermatitis and has made my dry skin go away, just have a red mark now which will hopefully be gone soon. Thank you! ...I just reordered and got the new formula with the newer packaging and have been using for 2 weeks now my perioral has gone! My lips and around my mouth have never been so smooth wow I...
Published on 25 Jun. 2012 by LK

2.0 out of 5 stars Better products on the market
I must admit I was disappointed with this cream. I had previously used calendula cream from Neil's Yard. The cream from the latter was thick and healed cuts incredibly quickly. In comparison, Nelsons calendula cream is very thin and watered down and cuts take far slower to heal.
Published 11 months ago by MGC

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 47 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 21 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Nelsons Calendula Cream 50ml (Personal Care)
Been using this amazing cream on my little one to moisturize her dry skin and help it heal after miliaria. Very light consistency, absorbs quick and has mild smell that isn't overpowering. Great for massage after bath as well.

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT THE MIRACLE CREAM FOR BABY'S ECZEMA, 16 April 2013
This review is from: Nelsons Calendula Cream 50ml (Personal Care)
Bought it for DS eczema but it did work on some cracks but not working on sore and weeping face. All I can say is that we're all different, what works for one may worsen another. It's just trial and error to find what works.

4.0 out of 5 stars calendula cream, 11 April 2009
Notts Pharm (Nottingham England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nelsons Calendula Cream 50ml (Personal Care)
It came quick enough, and it has worked well. I'm using it as a herbal remedy, but I don't think the [] of active drug is enough to really do anything, but I will continue to use the cream as it is a good moisturizer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great help with skin conditions, 6 April 2013
This review is from: Nelsons Calendula Cream 50ml (Personal Care)
All calendula products work quickly and being non chemical do not do damage or cause side effects, I always have a variety of them in my medice cupboard, heihgly recommend these type of products.
Joan

5.0 out of 5 stars Nelson's calendula cream, 7 Dec. 2011
M. Orchard (Bristol, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nelsons Calendula Cream 50ml (Personal Care)
Nelson's Calendula cream is really excellent for dry, cracked skin. Unlike steroid creams I have been prescribed for my hands, this cream heals and soothes the cracks in my skin overnight. I was a pharmacist for over 20 years, so I had knowledge of many moisturising creams. I never found a cream as good as this one for my hands. As soon as the cold weather comes, I need to use it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product., 22 July 2013
This review is from: Nelsons Calendula Cream 50ml (Personal Care)
So glad to have found this cream on Amazon. Our local Boots used to stock it, but have not had it in recently. It is wonderfully soothing, healing cream, ideal for softening dry skin. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nelsons calendula cream hits the spot., 19 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Nelsons Calendula Cream 50ml (Personal Care)
This product did what I expected it to do. It was effective healing for some exposed sunburn spots, taking away any discomfort & moisturising the skin.
I would certainly buy this again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely quality product, 21 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Nelsons Calendula Cream 50ml (Personal Care)
A repeat purchase for me. I always used on my children as babies as heals chapped skin so well. Now they are older, I still use it all the time- on dry skin or to help heal abrasions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Advised to use this for sore red patches on my ..., 22 April 2015
This review is from: Nelsons Calendula Cream 50ml (Personal Care)
Advised to use this for sore red patches on my face and very dry skin on nose and chin. Only cream I ve found that has got rid of it. Not the cheapest cream but it worked!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very satisfied, 1 July 2013
This review is from: Nelsons Calendula Cream 50ml (Personal Care)
No complains at all! Fast delivery, excellent condition. I would order again any time! Highly recommandable! Can't waot to use it and get the benefit out of the cream.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 47 | Next ›