on 3 January 2013
I was taking this product with Ambien and together they worked very well for me. Ambien alone definitely knocks me out but then I guess it wears off while I'm sleeping because I would still wake up almost every night between 4 and 4:30am. Taking both of them allowed me to sleep through the night and completely eliminated my waking up in the middle of the night. When I stopped taking the Ambien (not by choice btw, trust me!), I did find myself having more trouble falling asleep with just these tablets alone yet once I did, I still did not wake up very often at night. Once I fell a sleep, I pretty much stayed asleep which was great.

I substituted the Ambien for GABA which I heard works very well for sleep and WOW did it work well. I don't even think about Ambien anymore, don't even feel a need for it. There is a sleep stack that I got from amazon too, 5-HTP Bulk Powder 10 Grams. It contains GABA and also phenibut, among other relaxers, which is a mood elevator (nice little bonus in itself ; ). For a good nights rest I totally recommend this groups of supplements.
on 25 October 2013
Bought this product as I'd been suffering from a bit of sleep deprivation of late, for no real reason, plus I've got a few long haul flights coming up and all in all I thought something along these lines might help with this. I'd never really taken anything like this product before so I didn't really know what to expect, but the reviews were ok so I thought I'd give them a try. First off the accompanying leaflet states that if you've not taken this product before then it might take a while to get used to it, and thus recommended taking 3-4 tablets each evening for a period of 2 weeks. So on that basis this would use up my first bottle straight away, just getting used to them. Secondly this is not a product I have any desire to get addicted to, I only really bought it for occasional use when I'd had maybe a few bad nights sleep in a row. Thirdly. if you've got to take 3 or 4 each evening, why not make them in a bigger/stronger tablet form, as personally I don't like taking 3 or 4 of anything. Anyway, I uummed and aarred about taking them but decided one night, after a couple of dodgy nights sleep, to try them, so I took just two. I must say I had a very relaxed nights sleep and have taken the same dose on a second occasion with the same result.
So that's my experience with them. I also wanted to try them in the comfort of my own bed prior to going on my long haul flights, as I didn't want to arrive at my destination with the captain and crew trying to revive me and get me off the plane. As I said, I'm a bit of a novice with sleeping potions. However, I also get a good nights sleep after drinking a nice bottle of red wine but these tablets, whilst not so much fun as red wine, work out considerably cheaper, so if you have the same sort of symptoms as me I guess they're worth a try, and you're hardly going to break the bank. Good night.......zzzzz
on 6 September 2013
Like others here,I was skeptical but decided to give it a go. For less than 4£,I didn't have much to lose...Well to my surprise it worked wonders from the 1st time I took it: 2 tablets an hour before bedtime,and I had the best uninterrupted sleep I've had in years without the help of a strong prescription drug...and no nasty drowsiness when waking up! Hope it works for you too,because insomnia,occasional or chronic,isn't pleasant at all.
on 19 February 2013
Have taken night kalms for a while now and find them very helpful in getting to sleep. I also take day kalms for relaxation
on 19 October 2013
well worth trying it worked very well for me,and I would definitely recommend,very good when someone is stressed out.and tired.
on 28 March 2014
i have trouble sleeping and i tried prescription sleeping pills and they gave me stomach pains so someone told me to try these and i love them, this is a must buy if you are in need of it
on 6 March 2014
Bought these for my mum, who has suffered from insomnia for many years. Since using she has had little trouble getting off to sleep. will definitely be getting more.
on 21 February 2014
Seem to do the job........and with no apparent side effects. Gentle and relaxing. Better than the overhangs from prescribed drugs.
on 18 July 2013
these are the best i have had i take one b4 bed an d i get a good nights sleep the do what they say on the packet
on 3 October 2013
these were bought for my mother who has difficulty sleeping at night these were very helpful and the best yet.