5.0 out of 5 stars works great for acne
Published 21 months ago by Eva Rickel

2.0 out of 5 stars Just smells nice
I had a random outbreak of spots and thought this would settle it down. Unfortunately they just made my face smell nice and didnt do anything at all
Published 6 months ago by LashLal

5.0 out of 5 stars works great for acne, 28 Nov 2012
Eva Rickel - See all my reviews
This review is from: Teangi Tea Tree Oil 10ml (Personal Care)
Tea tree oil has a very intense smell. When i first opened the bottle I was kind of taken off guard. I got this for acne because I was told that it works better than a lot of acne medications and it doesn't irritate the skin nearly as much. I have been rubbing it on my face each night after washing. I've been using tea tree oil and nothing else expect for face wash for the last 6 months, and I keep coming back to order more because it totally has been working!

I also suggest getting the blemish stick, 100% Australian Tea Tree Oil + FREE Blemish Roll-on Stick with Tea Tree Oil. I carry the blemish stick in my purse and the minute I feel a zit coming, I will generously apply it to that area and in just about every instance, the zit does not fully form and goes away. I still use the oil each night since I think there is a higher concentration of tea tree oil in it compared to the stick. Well, the smell is definitely more intense. I found it easiest to just bad a cotton swab with the oil and apply it that way. It has also improved the look of my pores too, so its just a great thing for the skin in general!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cleared up almost all of my Acne!, 4 May 2013
This review is from: Teangi Tea Tree Oil 10ml (Personal Care)
I have been using this product for about 1 week now and it has cleared up almost all of my acne! It has also helped with a fungal infection on my foot. I cannot stress how good tea tree oil is, I recommend this to anyone struggling with Acne, the smell isn't too bad either, it's a little strong, but it is fresh and pleasant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tea tree oil, 2 Jun 2013
B. Wilson (Edinburgh) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Teangi Tea Tree Oil 10ml (Personal Care)
Was happy to purchase this brand after reading other reviews. I have problematic skin (Rosacea to be specific) and sometimes use it to cleanse my skin. I use cotton wool soaked in water just with 2 drops of this. It can sometimes make it go a wee bit redder but then calms down very quickly. Would be happy to purchase again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good oil, 8 April 2014
This review is from: Teangi Tea Tree Oil 10ml (Personal Care)
I use this oil as a disinfectant and to help with a toe nail fungus. Although the smell is strong it is not unpleasant. You only need a few drops in water or oil, therefor it last for a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars bloody good!!!, 31 Oct 2013
This review is from: Teangi Tea Tree Oil 10ml (Personal Care)
My daughter's acne serious problem is going away finally. Pimples and spots just disappear. Very great and effective product!!! The results appeared after three from first usage!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 16 Aug 2013
This review is from: Teangi Tea Tree Oil 10ml (Personal Care)
Really love tea tree oil I use it for everything from scalp massage to fungal infections to preventing spots, the smell when you get used to it isn't so bad either.

5.0 out of 5 stars Teangi Tea Tree Oil 10ml, 15 Sep 2013
Robericus (Cheltenham UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Teangi Tea Tree Oil 10ml (Personal Care)
what can I write; it's tea tree oil! Seems to be very good quality and the bottle allows a drop at a time to be dispensed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product!, 30 April 2013
This review is from: Teangi Tea Tree Oil 10ml (Personal Care)
I bought this as tea tree makes part of the essential oils I must have at home! It's good for so many things!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Stuff, 9 Aug 2014
Dawn Macmillan (Cumnock, Ayrshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Teangi Tea Tree Oil 10ml (Personal Care)
I don't normally write reviews but I had to for this. This stuff is a wee miracle in a bottle! I used it for 3 days and within that time my spots cleared up and the redness faded and now after a week my spots are just tiny tiny wee dot. Very very pleased with this product it definetly works.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST PRODUCT IN THE WORLD, 22 Aug 2014
This review is from: Teangi Tea Tree Oil 10ml (Personal Care)
BEST PRODUCT IN THE WORLD! Cleared up my acne rosacia completely. After spending literally thousands of on veinwave treatments, antibiotics, creams, cotisones, etc etc etc this little bottle of tea tree oil fixed the problem in a matter of days outright and entirely! Got worse before it got better but absolutely worked for me. I apply it neat to my nose and cheeks am and pm after washing with body shop tea tree facial wash. I use nothing else. If you have rosacia - google demodex mites and rosacia you will see how it works. Tea tree kills demodex hence clears rosacia. Worsened in the first few days due to killing the demodex under my skin and then my skin coping with the demodex bodies but after about 3 days it started to clear and GO FOREVER! I have not had any flare up since I started using this product 3 years ago. It quite literally is gold dust to me!

Teangi Tea Tree Oil 10ml