5.0 out of 5 stars Best night cream!
I have tried soo many night creams over the years from Body shop, Garnier, Dior, Clinique and organic pharmacy, and this one by far is the best!!
Published on 10 May 2012 by gingerpants

3.0 out of 5 stars Makes my skin burn/tingle
This night cream made my skin burn, unlike the daily moisturiser. It's ok, but I would not be using it for the time being.
Published 7 months ago by anonymous

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Best night cream!, 10 May 2012
This review is from: Dead Sea Spa Magik Super Night Cream 75ml/2.5oz (Personal Care)
So cheap and perfect, especially if u have sensitive skin, and this product doesn't come with any fragrance or nasty colourings! It is very soothing, silky and most of all moisturising! I now have all the Dead sea products and my skin hasn't looked better! (I should get a free-be for this review)!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought this a few times, 1 Oct 2012
Karen McCaffrey (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
I love this skin cream!! Its great for my face, I have a oily/combination skin and my skin feels great using this after a shower and after washing my face in the morning. Smells lovely too, not too strong though. Highly recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Dead Sea Spa Night Cream, 5 Aug 2011
I absolutely love this cream. Probably one of the best one's I have come across in a while and cheapest and believe me I have tried a LOT! I use it in the day as well as of a night as I have really dry skin. It sinks in nicely after a while but if you wanted to put this on under your make up, make sure to put it on a good 30 mins before hand. Same applies as when you put it on before bed else your pillow will end up wearing most of it.
I will most definitely be buying this again, it really has helped my awful dry skin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 6 Sep 2013
Applied this to my partner's psoriasis. It did relieve the itch a bit. It is non-greasy and fragrance free. It also helped the dermatitis in my hands. Would definitely buy this product again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rich, lovely cream, smells nice too, 3 July 2012
J. Southern (London) - See all my reviews
A lovely rich cream, not greasy and easily absorbed. Very delicate smell. Great value, all round a top product which I would highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 July 2014
BEST EVER FOR SENSITIVE SKIN

4.0 out of 5 stars all right, 11 Jun 2014
its pretty normal, it does not do more or less just does what it says so do not expect miracle

5.0 out of 5 stars Great night cream, 8 May 2014
I've used so many night creams: Olay, Estee Lauder Serum, Simple, Clarins, you name it. This one is my favourite. I use it alongside the rich day moisturiser and my skin feels lovely and soft. It is nice and rich without ever feeling greasy (no night time film on my skin when I climb into bed - yuk) and my skin doesn't feel tight at all. Not much of a fragrance, it smells like the natural product it is, and although my skin isn't really sensitive, I can imagine those who are sensitive will love this! It's quite gentle and soothing. Recommended, along with the entire Dead Sea Magik range... I add to my collection monthly now, they are that good.

5.0 out of 5 stars "Magik" Night Cream, 18 Feb 2014
I've been using this product for a while now. It is easily absorbed into the skin, and a not a lot is needed. My skins feels soft and looks healthy. The cream has a lovely perfume too.

3.0 out of 5 stars Makes my skin burn/tingle, 8 Jan 2014