5.0 out of 5 stars Only thing that works for me
No more hot flushes and sleepless nights. This actually works for me and the best price is on here as I always shop around.
Published 17 months ago by Smiley

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for Me
I was impressed with the delivery and the fact that I could have them on automatic delivery, but after 2 months of taking them I was still constantly wet through and having hot sweat after hot sweat all day long. I had been on HRT for 20 years when my GP told me to come off it, so I was desperate for something that worked...this didn't, not for me.
Published 7 months ago by Ms. J. G. Pickard

5.0 out of 5 stars Only thing that works for me, 6 Feb 2013
This review is from: Vitabiotics Menopace Plus 56 Tablets 2x28 Dual Pack 1 Months supply (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Vitabiotics Menopace Plus, 8 Jan 2013
I started taking these tablets for severe hot flushes which I was having half hourly when at their worst. I also wanted to try a natural remedy. Don't expect this to work immediately, I took the tablets for two weeks before I saw any results so they obviously have to get into your system before they work. I haven't had any hot flushes since and I am now on my second months supply. I would recommend this to anybody suffering from hot flushes.

5.0 out of 5 stars I have got the old me back!!, 4 Mar 2014
After feeling so down with no motivation, tired all of the time, constantly waking in the night with hot sweats I now feel I have got the old me back again. After just one week of taking these I had so much life in me and the motivation to deal with my busy life. The menopause creeps up on you gradually and you don't always realise immediately that this is the reason you are feeling so low all of the time. I have only been taking them for three months but already they are now such an important part of my daily life and I really couldn't manage without them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Menopace, 27 Jun 2012
Since trying this product I actually feel great I don'T feel tired anymore feel great in myself and would recommend to anyone suffering the Menopause

4.0 out of 5 stars menopause, 28 Feb 2013
these tablets were really good. made life a lot easier would recommend them to anyone going through a painful menopause. will be ordering regularly. thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars happy days, 19 Nov 2013
Ms D. Morris - See all my reviews
I have tried menopace plus now for one month and have seen a big improvement with my hot flashes, i still get them but not as bad so yes i will be buying this product again.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant !!!, 18 Oct 2013
I have only recently started the menopause and was having problems with sweating
nearly everyday then came upon these tablets and they started to work as soon as I took them

5.0 out of 5 stars menopace tablets, 4 Jan 2014
Mrs. J. Johnson (England) - See all my reviews
if you have tried these for menopause do try them. I have seen a significant drop in my sweats and mood swings. You have nothing to lose so try them. Reasonably priced as well

5.0 out of 5 stars Menopace tablets, 20 Dec 2013
After a week, I found my flushes much improved and will continue to take them.
They are meant to be taken on a full stomach after the largest meal of the day which in my case is my evening meal.
I do find it hard to remember this as I have always been used to taking tablets first thing in the morning.
They work for me !

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 10 Nov 2013
I have been very impressed with this product. It is delivered quickly and I have had little to no hot flushes since taking it. Would highly recommend it.