on 4 June 2013
Just wanted to say that I think this is a reasonable price for a quality product. Our son who is 8 was going through a really bad time of it with severe flatulence. Worse was the obnoxious odour which was completely overpowering and causing him great embarrassment at school. He couldn't swallow the capsules so after contacting the company direct they advised to open the capsules and pour into a drink after he has eaten his main meal. He had 3 a day. The odour reduced considerably after only 2 days and though he still has wind it is not as frequent and virtually odour free. We were advised that his healthy gut flora had been compromised after anti biotics some time ago for a urinary tract infection and he needed to replace the healthy flora in his gut with probiotics.
I have heard many positive remarks that Udo's is one of the top brands out there for probiotics and enzymes and my experience has confirmed this for me.
We bought 2 bottles and 3 a day lasted for 40 days for him. We haven't bought more yet but we will when we can.
We felt 40 days was a good enough period to give him a healthy boost.
Ideally we should all be taking these everyday along with enzymes but it's a question of budget really.
Hope that helps anybody thinking about this product.
on 11 January 2015
My daughters eczema has completely cleared up since I started giving her these a month a go. Such a relief to not have to cover her in cream 3x a day to stop the itching. Have been recommending probiotics to everyone.
on 16 March 2015
Really good pick me up during and after illnesses. It has proven itself many times now, reducing the length of the illnesses my children have encountered and they bounce back much faster. I tend to use it with bio-available vitamins and green smoothies, garlic and slowly cooked stock to bring about health.
on 4 July 2013
My daughter had eczema from 6 weeks old and this continued until a few months ago ( she is now 9 years old). I bough this product because I had heard that the probiotic strain Rhamnosus was good for eczema. I used these probioics combined with a natural skin cream and her Eczema has gone . I'm convinced she had an imblance of bacteria in her gut that was causing the problem. They may not work for everyone but they did work for us .
on 6 December 2014
Good buy for kids optimum health concerns.
on 7 May 2014
Bought it based on the review. However, it made my daughter's tummy worse and did nothing to help her troubled tummy. Will not be buying again.
on 5 August 2014
Good product!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 November 2013
I bought this for my ten year old daughter, and this product does its job well. Very pleased of it! :-)
on 11 June 2015
I was quite disappointed after testing this probiotic blend in my lab. It says on the label that it should contain at least 4 billion, however, there was a total of only 2,6 x 10E+9 CFU/g (in other words it contained only 2.6 billion at the time of opening) (bifidobacteria + lactobacilli). Even though it was properly kept in the freezer and the expiry date is in one year. This is not ok!