5.0 out of 5 stars Very effective sweets
Published on 6 Nov 2012 by lochnessie233

3.0 out of 5 stars Different taste
Not what I was expecting, but they are ok. Would have liked more info on ingredients as I have to watch my Potassium levels
Published 12 months ago by Dezza

5.0 out of 5 stars Very effective sweets, 6 Nov 2012
This review is from: The Ginger People 84g Ginger Chews (Personal Care)
I love ginger. If you don't like the fiery taste of ginger these are NOT for you. However, if you do enjoy a ginger beer or gingerbread, you'll love these. I got these to help with pregnancy nausea and they certainly do! I find one is quite big, so I bite it in half and suck on it for a while. It is very soft, chewy, and easily melts in your mouth releasing the potent medicinal properties of ginger into your belly: easing nausea.

This brand also sells a ginger hard candy which is very nice, but not as strong, so I much prefer these. Only bit of advice is don't eat too many or you may tire of the flavour - especially if you associate it with feeling sick.

4.0 out of 5 stars Original Ginger Chews, 27 April 2009
Mrs. S. Stevens (Ringwood) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Ginger People 84g Ginger Chews (Personal Care)
Excellent ginger chews, full ginger flavour. Good alternative to chocolate for a snack - yes, they contain sugar, but are low in fat. Good for treating mild upset stomachs and travel sickness.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mmmm!, 2 Jun 2012
This review is from: The Ginger People 84g Ginger Chews (Personal Care)
If you like ginger you'll love these! I bought them to help me with nausea and after chewing on one the nausea was gone almost immediately and they have a yummy spicey hot ginger flavour. My only issue is that eventually they'll be all gone!

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious Ginger Chews, 20 Nov 2012
This review is from: The Ginger People 84g Ginger Chews (Personal Care)
Ginger Chews are delicious! Lucky for me I'm not pregnant, so I'm never going to associate them with morning sickness. They're just a treat and they're gluten free. My only complaints are that I can't stop eating them once I start; there just aren't enough in the box and my children hate me because I don't want to share them - they taste too good!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, sweet and hits the spot, 16 Jan 2012
This review is from: The Ginger People 84g Ginger Chews (Personal Care)
Bought this during pregnancy, they are delicious! and fun to eat, chewy and sweet. If you like ginger and what to get rid of some of your morning sickness..

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous discovery - ginger chews to die for., 31 Dec 2012
This review is from: The Ginger People 84g Ginger Chews (Personal Care)
These are absolutely addictive. A friend introduced me to them. If you love ginger, you will love these!! Unique texture.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for motion sickness, 27 Dec 2012
This review is from: The Ginger People 84g Ginger Chews (Personal Care)
I use these to combat airsickness, having had a few unpleasant experiences in the past. Just one while doing the preflight checks seems to work these days, but as they're individually wrapped its easy to carry a few more in your pocket just in case. Now even turbulent weather in a microlight doesn't bother me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good, 9 Mar 2012
This review is from: The Ginger People 84g Ginger Chews (Personal Care)
These Ginger chews are nowhere to be found, so ordering online was the best idea.. The chews taste really good and still have that ginger thought tingling feeling which I feel is also great when I'm feeling sick...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 4 Nov 2014
This review is from: The Ginger People 84g Ginger Chews (Personal Care)
i bought these mainly to combat my travel/ motion sickness. I'm going on a cruise soon and I'm worried I'll feel nauseous and sick. I've had these chewy sweets before when experiencing car sickness and they've really helped settle my stomach. I chew them during a journey before I feel sick/ nauseous, and I'm usually fine the whole way. They're also really yummy especially if you like ginger! They're very chewy like a toffee consistency so chewing them almost distracts you from any nausea. Would deffo recommend for anyone with motion sickness!

5.0 out of 5 stars Thumbs up, 14 Aug 2014
This review is from: The Ginger People 84g Ginger Chews (Personal Care)
Brilliant. We travelled around europe this summer in the car and these chews helped my 8 year old son with travel nausea. He take's travel sickness pills anyway, but these were a great help too.
As far a taste goes, I can't say because I don't like Ginger, but my son and my husband loved them. Reports back for the boys were very gingery and lush and could I get some more.

The Ginger People 84g Ginger Chews