5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend as an addition to a healthy lifestyle, 20 July 2014
I read an article about how this helps to get rid of the fat from the fat stores, and especially helpful to remove belly fat. I was taking three of these a day and i've noticed a massive difference. On top of this, the ingredients are good for you and don't contain caffine or the stupid extras that make u feel dizzy. These did help me to feel more focused aswell during the working day, I was definetly less lethargic. I would recommend these to improve concentration if nothing else, the slimming down, flat tummy feeling you get is an added bonus!

To note: these tablets are quite big, they are soft gels so I found them easy to swallow but be aware they aren't small.

4.0 out of 5 stars EFAs, 7 Oct. 2011
This review is from: SCI-MX Nutrition Tri Omega EFA 160 Softgels - Complete Essential Fatty Acid Formula (Personal Care)
A good quality product that has a generous supply. If taken correctly, has helped meet my weight management goals and improve my general energy levels.