4.0 out of 5 stars Great product - really works!
Great product. Which really does heighten energy levels & alertness both on training days & rest days. This stuff works! Always take prior to a meal not after a meal & AVOID taking on an empty stomach. I would though recommend a tub of 90 capsules which is readily available and not 30 capsules which I honestly bought in error.
Published 3 months ago by Soggy

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless
Didnt benefit me at all even working out regularly and eating properly didnt see significant improvements. Recommend you keep your money.
Published 14 months ago by Ryan

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless, 21 Oct 2013
This review is from: MaxiMuscle Thermobol Weight Loss and Definition Formula Tablets - Tub of 30 (Personal Care)

2.0 out of 5 stars Max, 25 Sep 2013
Never lost a thing when I was on these I'm afraid I wouldn't buy these again or recommend these to anyone

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product - really works!, 21 Sep 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars by taking these just once a day for a month along side regular exercise and a fairly good diet I managed to drop to 11st 3lbs, 7 July 2014
My weight Loss got stuck around 11st 10lbs, by taking these just once a day for a month along side regular exercise and a fairly good diet I managed to drop to 11st 3lbs, too much caffeine to take 3 a day for me, but i would recommend them to anyone

4.0 out of 5 stars It is very good when used with excersize to make you leaner, 7 July 2014
It is very good when used with excersize to make you leaner. Without a workout is merely wakes you up for a time if you are tired.

4.0 out of 5 stars good one., 12 May 2014
i think it helps quite a lot, especially when im doing cardio at the gym i'm sweating a lot!
i taking them in a combination with CLA - 1000 and i am quite happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars MaxiMuscle = Unbeatable, 2 April 2014
You just can't beat maximuscle products. Sometimes a little more expensive, but well worth it, you pay for the quality. I think they have changed their name to 'MaxiNutrition' now. Great results with all maximuscle products I have used, would recommend to anyone.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 21 Feb 2014
I don't really think these helped appetite at all as I was still hungry quite a lot, I'm not even sure if they helped with weight loss as I was also working out but I know they did make me jittery and very lethargic on getting out of bed which was not pleasant, I have discontinued using these now and feel better, however having said all that I think they are better than some tablets on the market for the price.

1.0 out of 5 stars Way too strong, 10 Feb 2014
These are bad pills, way too strong, do not combine with alcohol either which I did unwittingly when having wine for lunch, makes you unwell

2.0 out of 5 stars Not much help, 23 Jan 2014
I've hit a weightloss plateau and was looking for something to help.
This product hasn't done much besides from giving me a caffeine energy fix.