Size: 500g|Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change

on 12 November 2014
Creatine works. I have used various makes and each time I have seen gains. The reason that I like this one and will probably stick with it (so long as the price stays reasonable) is that when I mix it, unlike others that I have tried, I don't end up with a mouth full of grit at the end of the drink. The USN powder seems to dissolve much better than other powders. I have friends that have switched to tablets due to that issue, but this is fine. I recommend taking it with a protein shake. I use the USN GF1 and find them a great combination. Use with FatGripz and watch your arms bulge.
on 10 January 2016
After using this product for about 10 months I have seen great results. I take it a month on (strength training), month off (cardio & recovery).

On my strength training month I only take 10g per day for a week to load and maintain then for a further 3-4 weeks with just 5g a day in a cup of water each morning.

That seems to be enough to work for me. I notice the affects by about after a week of loading. [Note: I weigh about 73kg / 8st 8lb]

The only problem I can report is a bit of cramping in some muscles when I push myself but a few stretches soon release the cramps. Personally though, for me, the benefits far exceed the occasional bit of cramp...and that might even be my fault for not drinking enough as I probably don't actually drink that much extra fluid to what I normally do.
on 2 February 2015
Having been into natural (non competetive) "bodybuilding" for the best part of 30 years, I've used many different supplements ranging from protein/weight gainers to zinc/chromium capsules (and even more obscure..) and creatine is one of only two natural supplements that I'd recommend as having noticeable effects (the other being protein/weight gainers). I first used creatine in the early 90's and saw good strength gains (in my 20s) and used it on and off for around 10 years, then stopped using supplements for around 15 years (still training). Now in my mid 40s, I'm no longer as strong as I used to be, but after some deliberation decided to try a course of creatine (more as an experiment to see what effect it would have than anything).

First the bad stuff...
1) It can be hard on the stomach (use your imagination...), particularly during the 25g/day loading phase
2) It will make you retain water, which means you'll get heavier (good/bad depending on how you see it, but I've gained 5 lbs in 3 weeks) and you'll get thirsty more often and drink more water (you should).
3) It's a little gritty, even when mixed with fruit juice (I'd say a little like the griittiness of toothpaste), but mixed into a protein shake it won't be noticed.

Now the good...(YMMV)
1) I'm marginally stronger at 3 weeks, nothing earth shattering but a small improvement.
2) I've seen a HUGE increase in workout stamina. Whereas I'd normally take 3/4 minutes rest between sets I'm now taking breaks of around a minute and not feeling worse for it.
3) Mentally, I feel sharper
4) The tub I received had 50% extra (750g instead of 500g)

In summary, this is a good supplement for folks that are serious about their training and accept the side effects (worth doing your own research too), but I wouldn't recommend this to occasional trainers or as a supplement to be taken continuously over an extended period.
on 8 March 2012
Good stuff. Actually seems to be working!

Fast delivery and product exactly as descrbed.

The stuff disolves well and is pretty much tastless.

Pretty good price so no complaints.
on 21 February 2015
I followed the instructions on the tub along with my regular training plan. I noticed minimal gains but I can't be sure that I wouldn't have made these gains without the creatine. I have never drank as much juice in my life and was constantly bloated and felt like I needed the toilet. I've read that these kind of supplements might work for one person but do nothing for the next person. It might be a good product but it just didn't work for me.
on 22 June 2014
I took this product for about 2 months I saw great results was benching 100 kg then I was benching 120/130ish also my squat went up to 220, really recommend this and I didn't even load on the first week just took 5grams be going back on it after the summer
on 17 November 2014
I absolutely Love this product. It got delivered very quickly and after about a week I already feel a massive difference during workout.

The powder dissolves well and there is no taste to it at all!

Would definitely recommend
on 18 February 2013
Excellent value for money does the job about to order my second tub have seen vast improvements in strenght very easy to mix I would advise using a fruit juice like grepefruit with it
on 21 December 2013
I have been using USN Creatine Monohydrate off on on now for a while and I can tell you it is greatness! I have noticed a lot of gains in a very short amount of time. I know every one is different and will see changes at different times. But I am one of those hard gainers and this stuff has been like magic for me! Well recommended to any one wanting to rip up fast and hard gainers.
on 11 April 2015
This is really great for bulking up along with a great diet and really helps to get all the energy out of you in the gym