5.0 out of 5 stars USN Creatine Monohydrate
Published 8 months ago by P. Mellor

3.0 out of 5 stars USN Creatine
Only got the 100g size bottle so never really got chance to see if any result came from its use
but i would say it was worth the price i paid for it and would buy again at that very same price
Published 18 months ago by Nicky.Rollett

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars USN Creatine Monohydrate, 21 Dec 2013
P. Mellor (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: USN Creatine Monohydrate Size and Strength Powder - 500 g (Personal Care)
I have been using USN Creatine Monohydrate off on on now for a while and I can tell you it is greatness! I have noticed a lot of gains in a very short amount of time. I know every one is different and will see changes at different times. But I am one of those hard gainers and this stuff has been like magic for me! Well recommended to any one wanting to rip up fast and hard gainers.

5.0 out of 5 stars USN Weight train (Post and Pre), 6 Jan 2014
Good stuff,no taste,best with milk though,helps to drink extra water with this product,good value for occasional weight training.Still on offer.

5.0 out of 5 stars He-man watch out!, 8 Mar 2012
Good stuff. Actually seems to be working!

Fast delivery and product exactly as descrbed.

The stuff disolves well and is pretty much tastless.

Pretty good price so no complaints.

5.0 out of 5 stars This really helps i could see the difference within two ..., 2 July 2014
S. hussain "$YED" (UK) - See all my reviews
This really helps i could see the difference within two weeks but you have tk work hard to get the result

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, 22 Jun 2014
I took this product for about 2 months I saw great results was benching 100 kg then I was benching 120/130ish also my squat went up to 220, really recommend this and I didn't even load on the first week just took 5grams be going back on it after the summer

1.0 out of 5 stars Gave me horrendous mouth ulcers, 18 Jun 2014
I tried taking this several times, with long gaps in-between. Each time I did I got apocalyptic mouth ulcers a couple of days after. I was drinking gallons of water and eating myself out of house and home, getting lots of sleep etc so it wasn't caused by anything else.

5.0 out of 5 stars USN Creatine Monohydrate is exactly as I expected., 2 Jun 2014
I would recommend this product because it is good quality. product complies with the specifications. Fast delivery. the product is worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Madness, 28 May 2014
U. ekerette - See all my reviews
This product is madness. I feel like superman after 15 minutes of using it and as a result. I work 10 times as hard as I will in the gym

2.0 out of 5 stars Wrong size., 17 Dec 2013
I clearly ordered a 750g tub of creatine, this is both clearly stated on the receipt and the billing email I received, yet the item that was posted to me was 500g...

4.0 out of 5 stars best creatine, 15 Dec 2013
was looking for a a good creatine then till I found that product , its really doing the job I would say its awesome

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›