5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality
Published on 2 Jan. 2013 by Tori

The images displayed against the product is incorrect, as it only shows 'Pea Protein Isolate'.

The product has now changed (I am referring to the vegan option).

The product now contains Pure Rice Isolate, Pure Pea Isolate, AND Pure Soya Isolate.

It is no longer gluten free.
Published 11 months ago by Leeberg

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, 2 Jan. 2013
It does not taste much like chocolate yet at the same time it tastes better than other shakes I've used in the past. The protein content is high and the fat and carb ratio is spot on for anyone looking to build lean muscle tissue. I'll mix in some citrulline and beta alanine (Primaforce Citrulline Malate 200 Grams + FREE Beta Alanine 250 Grams Powder) prior to going to gym and as a result have been experiencing a more full and "pumped up" looking muscle during the day, not just while at the gym. It has also improved my overall level of health. I haven't had a cold/flu since I begun taking this mix. Prior to taking it I average 3-5 colds/flu a year. I've now been taking it over two years without getting sick once. My energy level has also greatly improved.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 25 Nov. 2013
Received my delivery of nutrisport 90+ chocolate 2 days ago and have to say I'm very pleased with it. I'm not an experienced lifter but have done enough reading up on protein powders (and reading of reviews from lifters more experienced than myself) to say that this product is of excellent quality and value. The protein sources are the best and at 86% protein it is perfect for those looking to add lean muscle.

To say this product tastes 'disgusting' or 'putrid' is a bit OTT in my opinion. Mine doesn't really taste like chocolate but it really is not that bad and you can add some peanut butter, cocoa powder or coffee or whatever you like to adjust the taste. As for the protein % nowhere on the product does it claim to be 90% protein. I believe the '90+' on the front is reffering to the amount of protein you will consume if you follow nutrisports suggestions for using this product i.e. 2 servings a day which gives you over 90 grams protein.

If you're looking for a high % of high quality protein and are not too fussy about taste this product is a great buy!

1.0 out of 5 stars Vegan Protein is now contains Pea Protein, Rice Protein and SOYA protein., 25 April 2014

The product has now changed (I am referring to the vegan option).

It is no longer gluten free.

2.0 out of 5 stars Misadvertised foul tasting modified junk. Bring back the old formula!, 26 Aug. 2014
I strongly believe in that protein powders should be all about the effects and not just the taste but there must be a certain amount of good taste to any though. Having used 90+ for a long time up until about 8 or so months ago I knew it was OK and its taste was good but now the new formula is vile. I can stomach many bad tastes but the revised version of 90+ is very chemically and powder tasting, I thought some unflavoured powders and cottage cheese were rough but this is even worse but the taste isn't the only bad thing now, its not even 90+ any more as the protein content / % has dropped. This will be the last time I buy this junk. They've made the changes purely to cut costs yet still maximise profits. Fingers crossed Amazon will refund me as I can't see myself drink 5kg of junk

1.0 out of 5 stars this is disgusting, have used a lot of protein but this ..., 27 Oct. 2014
OMG, this is disgusting, have used a lot of protein but this is ridiculous, its not the taste its the consistency, its like trying to swallow dry porridge, ive tried all ways to make it drinkable, blend, soak, shake, nothing still the worst stuff on market, plus you think your getting alot but you have to use loads per shake, so it only lasts a few days, buy ons gold standard im back on that now twice the price but you get over twice the shakes, nutrisport you need to sort this stuff out, i feel sorry for the bloke that bought 5kg of this sh.., i am not kidding its totally undrinkable, spend a bit more people and enjoy your drink not chew on it, lordy out

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as I expected, 8 Oct. 2012
The product arrived exceptionally fast. It is cheaper and exactly the same as you buy in the shops. Very pleased

1.0 out of 5 stars Like strawberry flavoured sand, 27 Aug. 2014
Tastes appalling, really gritty and chemical. I used the My Protein powders before but bought this as it was on offer. No wonder they're discounting it, it tastes like strawberry flavoured sand. Can't comment on the performance as I've only been using it for two days. Won't be buying it again though, even if I win Mr Universe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 31 May 2014
Great product 1 for breakfast and 1 post session. I now need to go onto google earth to view my biceps.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect middle ground between Whey and Hemp Protein, 13 Feb. 2015
Johan B. (Oslo, Norway (Europe)) - See all my reviews
To give this review some context: I started with trying (1) Gold Standard Whey protein, with strawberry; from there I tried (2) pure hemp protein; and now I'm trying this unflavored mix (3).

1) This was very sweet, and the mixing added a lot of bubbles. I fixed the sweetness by mixing it with more Soya milk than usual. The result was pretty good, but the bubbles still felt uncomfortable - as I take it before or after exercising. Towards the end of the tub, I also grew a bit tired of the same strawberry taste.

2) The hemp was like drinking sand. It tasted "healthy", but in a very unappealing way - not fresh and healthy. I kinda fixed that by adding some taste to the mix, my choice was Chadbury Drinking Chocolate powder, but I had quite a lot to cover up the taste. The result was still not good, and also felt less healthy then I was aiming for. The good thing about this protein though was the lack of bubbles! I could exercise with no issues, and I felt great both during and after the session.

3) The Nutrisport 90+ is like a balanced mix between the two: it isn't too grainy, it tastes quite neutral, almost no taste at all when mixing 70mg with about 0.6 liters of Alpro Soya milk. I added 2 tea spoons of Chadbury Drinking Chocolate, and the result was a perfectly tasty, slightly grainy - but in a good way – and the mix had almost no bubbles at all (just some at the very top of the glass).

If you want vegan protein, this is at least a powder easy to mix and consume. Don't know about the effect it has just yet, as I just started using it.

2.0 out of 5 stars 90 plus no more., 6 Sept. 2014
90+ protein used to refer to the content per 100 grams. It was the best protein available for the price with whey isolate and micellar casein the 2 protein sources. In a 5kg tub you would get 4.5 km of quality protein.
Now though as has been reported before nutrisport have changed the formula whilst keeping the name the same. Now the protein content is 70 percent and made up of lesser quality proteins such as soya. Therefore in the 5kg tub you are only getting 3.5kg of inferior protein as opposed to 4.5kg of quality protein. Nutrisport have misled us, stealing a kg of protein from our tubs and replacing it with cheap filler. I shall never purchase the product again.

Nutrisport 90+ Protein 5Kg Banana