5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality
Published 20 months ago by Tori

Published 7 days ago by Mr C

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, 2 Jan 2013
It does not taste much like chocolate yet at the same time it tastes better than other shakes I've used in the past. The protein content is high and the fat and carb ratio is spot on for anyone looking to build lean muscle tissue. I'll mix in some citrulline and beta alanine (Primaforce Citrulline Malate 200 Grams + FREE Beta Alanine 250 Grams Powder) prior to going to gym and as a result have been experiencing a more full and "pumped up" looking muscle during the day, not just while at the gym. It has also improved my overall level of health. I haven't had a cold/flu since I begun taking this mix. Prior to taking it I average 3-5 colds/flu a year. I've now been taking it over two years without getting sick once. My energy level has also greatly improved.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as I expected, 8 Oct 2012
The product arrived exceptionally fast. It is cheaper and exactly the same as you buy in the shops. Very pleased

5.0 out of 5 stars Foul tasting but doing me good !!! USE ICE !!!!!!!!, 24 April 2014
I had read the reviews about this being disgusting tasting and they were right !!! Its one of the most foulest things I have ever tasted but I have found the answer......if you are making this into a Protein shake / smoothie use frozen berries like I do or just ice.....as much as possible, this will numb your tongue long enough to get it down you and you just have to deal with the foul aftertaste...I have spoonful of peanut butter ready to tackle this (more protein) :-D This stuff is really doing me good though and I will buy more when I run out, not only do I wish to build muscle I was not sure I was getting enough protein in my diet and already I can see the difference. So if you can "man" up and get it down you then just add ice and go for it :-D xx

2.0 out of 5 stars Misadvertised foul tasting modified junk. Bring back the old formula!, 26 Aug 2014
I strongly believe in that protein powders should be all about the effects and not just the taste but there must be a certain amount of good taste to any though. Having used 90+ for a long time up until about 8 or so months ago I knew it was OK and its taste was good but now the new formula is vile. I can stomach many bad tastes but the revised version of 90+ is very chemically and powder tasting, I thought some unflavoured powders and cottage cheese were rough but this is even worse but the taste isn't the only bad thing now, its not even 90+ any more as the protein content / % has dropped. This will be the last time I buy this junk. They've made the changes purely to cut costs yet still maximise profits. Fingers crossed Amazon will refund me as I can't see myself drink 5kg of junk

5.0 out of 5 stars Before saying product is not as picture read this ;), 27 Mar 2014
Before buying the product I've read quite a few reviews complaining about the product, not as per pictures. I think this is an issue with the way Amazon or the shop owner handle multi-products, in fact if you make sure you are buying the VEGAN option (no chocolate, strawberry or other ones) you will receive a product as described: 90+g of proteins, gluten-free, soy-free, whey-free...

The issue occurs if you change the type of product: other protein shakes like chocolate one are made with whey. If you want to be 100% sure of what you are buying just have a look a their website and you will find all the info.

Said so, vegan pie proteins taste disgusting, really... but it's worthy as they are much better than whey.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nutrisport 90+ Protein 5Kg Chocolate, 26 Mar 2014
I'm not sure what all the whining is about. It's cheap and doesn't taste too bad. If I want really tasty protein I'll have a steak, what do you expect from powdered whey, none of them taste like freaking Haagen Dazs. The formulation has changed recently though (for the better in the taste department) which now includes SOYA, so beware if you're allergic. This mixes fine in my shaker, which has one of those springy balls in, no lumps. If your using a fork to mix at home, why are you using a fork? Even the six year olds on CBeebies cooking shows can use a whisk, or a blender(just make sure you get adult supervision). For those whining about the protein per serving (46g), that's more than your body can utilise at one time, so it is in excess of what you need you porkers. Good value for money.

4.0 out of 5 stars just a nice even thick(ish) smoothie, 17 July 2014
This is incredible value! The tub is HUGE! If you think about one of the paint pots you would get the basic undercoat in - you're on the right lines! It really made me laugh when it arrived!

This is my first attempt at training with a Whey Protein supplement, so I can't compare it with other brands (other than the price) but I can definitely feel the difference. I've been adding a scoop (which is included - probably somewhere in the bottom of the powder!) into my Pre-Gym NutriBlast and it has helped no end. I train as hard as ever, but I don't get any muscle fatigue! I'm only a week in, so it's difficult to see if there is any physical benefit yet.

It might be different for people trying to whisk or shake this into a drink, but in my NutriBullet, there is no clumping, just a nice even thick(ish) smoothie. The taste is nice - but I like Vanilla! And even though I'm loading it on top of other fruit and vegetables, the Vanilla smell and taste is very strong.

I don't think you can go wrong for this MUCH at this PRICE (as long as you have somewhere to store the enormous bucket!)

1.0 out of 5 stars misleading: only 1/3 pea protein, contains just as much soya!, 16 May 2014
T. Slessor (UK) - See all my reviews
The listing and description are completely misleading as they only refers to pea protein, is listed when searching for 'pea protein' but actually contains just as much soya and rice protein!

Not only is this product miss-advertised but the inclusion of Soya makes this product arguably unsuitable for men (search on the web for 'soya phyroestrogens side effects').

1.0 out of 5 stars Reccently changed formula. no longer 90g/100g proten, NOW CONTAINS SOYA(ESTROGEN BOOSTER), 22 Jan 2014
NOW CONTAINS SOYA!!!

I've been buying this since i started bodybuilding, but will not be any longer. Upon starting my latest tub, i noticed a different taste. It was a surprise, i liked it. But we don't pay 50 for the taste...

Noticed that it was now at 70g of protein per 100g. Beforehand it was just under 90g. Sneaky and shady business tactics! it now says "per 133g daily serving" for 93g of protein...
So if it wasn't bad enough we get much less protein per tub now, less servings, the price is still the same.

they also added "Soya isolate" to the ingredients. The whey and Casein was previously sourced from cheese and milk, but is now sourced mostly from Soy. This is a know estrogen booster, and can cause gyno in regular consumption.(since I started the new formula, I noticed my nipples had become randomly sore!! Mystery solved!!)

Nutrisport have gone down hill in the past few years, but this takes the cake. No longer will they get my business or many other people who i know have stopped buying.

I can only give them one star now for this sneaky, but massive change.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value, great nutrional content, great taste., 19 Mar 2013
This product is a great low carb high protein product that represents excellent value. Fancied the raspberry flavour as a bit of a change from other products I have bought and found it tastes great!! Well worth the extra couple of quid over the other flavours in my opinion.

The only gripe I can possibly have is that the scoops are quite large and to get the 200 calorie serving you have to use nearly double the amount of powder you would with a premium brand like usn and you need to use a pint of water. Even with this factored in, this product still represents excellent nutrional content and excellent value for money.

Nutrisport 90+ Protein 5Kg Banana