4.0 out of 5 stars WOW!
Haven't been using it for long enough to say if it works, but the nutritional info speaks for itself!

Published on 27 July 2009 by J. Stokes

3.0 out of 5 stars its ok
I bought this along with the Thermobol tablets ( which I am still taking) but I dont like the taste of this
Published 5 months ago by annabella

4.0 out of 5 stars WOW!, 27 July 2009
J. Stokes (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: MaxiMuscle Promax Lean Definition Banana Weight Loss and Definition Shake Powder 1200g (Personal Care)

Just had to fight back against these reviewers complaining about the taste. The banana one IS yummy (it's the only flavour which I'm sure is vegetarian, be warned the strawberry one isn't), it really does taste like a banana smoothie, even when just mixed with water (best if using ice cold water). I only mixed it with a fork and there weren't any lumps at all.

The shake kept me alert all day (probably because I'm not used to caffeine though), and I certainly didn't feel hungry. Costly (cheapest on eBay, sorry Amazon, but I bought it from Boots because I'm impatient and don't really trust strangers on eBay when it comes to health products).

5.0 out of 5 stars As advertised., 2 July 2014
Exactly the same product you buy directly from Maximuscle. Whether it's doing anything for me, who knows? This tastes pretty good though - similar-ish to Nesquik banana flavour if you take it with milk.

3.0 out of 5 stars its ok, 2 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it love it, 16 Nov 2012
Mr. P. C. Lamb (UK) - See all my reviews
Everything is great about this product - Banaba is by far the best flavour and with a good exercise plan it works

4.0 out of 5 stars Blazing saddles, 25 Aug 2014
This smells like banana
It tastes of something but I can't guess what - it doesn't taste bad

Strawberry tastes a bit better and chocolate actually tastes choclatey

try other places for prices as they seem to vary and sometimes Amazon is very expensive

does it work...........? hard to tell - Good diet, exercise works and this seems to help.
lots of caffeine so be careful if you are one of those violets who can't sleep if you drink coffee after 1300

This can generate a lot of wind 1-2 hours after drinking it. It tends not to last too long but, it is worth mentioning.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lean mean shake, 26 Feb 2014
Great product really noticed the difference in body shape & weight however I must stress that it has been used as a part of my exercise regime. Tastes great also, would recommend :)

3.0 out of 5 stars Banana Power, 7 Oct 2013
Didn't help with weight loss but definitely helped with the training and improved weights during the training sessions
Good flavour and easy to mix

3.0 out of 5 stars Foul tasting protein drink, 25 Mar 2014
The first thing that I have to say is that this tastes awful, I resorted to downing it and having a glass of juice or sweet tea on standby to get rid of the sicky flavour that it left in my mouth. It also turned my stomach for a while afterwards. Truly the worst protein shake I've ever tasted.

On the plus side this delivers lean protein and has helped my gains over the past 4 weeks. Glad that I have now finished the tub and can get something else. I'm currently trying Sci MX Ultra-whey Chocolate and it's very tasty.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good taste., 31 May 2014
L. De Freitas - See all my reviews
Tastes better than any other shake I've tried. Mixes well and keeps the hunger away until lunch. Weight control is better with this.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 7 Mar 2014
Good product, taste better than previous maximuscle shakes and mixes well. Does what it says on the tin !!! Recommend at this price