on 12 July 2011
Like little green balls, falls out a lot when rolling. Smells lovely in the pouch. Burns really hot, a bit harsh on the throat, even with filters. Doesn't make much smoke. Ash falls off easily and is still glowing (!). Tastes like putting your head over a garden bonfire. That said, it does prevent you wanting a ciggie. Or it did me at least.
on 17 July 2011
Agree with A Dicken below. Beware the molten lava falling into your lap! Yes, a bit harsh on the throat and smells better in the pouch than it tastes. Very anti-social, or at least I'm way more reluctant to smoke this than normal fags in company. Which is great, because the whole point is to stop smoking altogether. This does indeed stop the nicotine craving and in theory should now be easy to kick than cigarettes. So why am I ordering another pack...? Very pleased that after 25 years of smoking, I have been nicotine-free now for over a week, but I'm sure these are no good for you long-term either.
on 4 December 2014
It's like smoking dried grass rolled up in a bus ticket! Even though it cost me £20 with delivery I tried one roll up and forced myself to smoke another before binning the lot
on 15 August 2014
Great subsitute for tobacco but very expensive now the govenment have classed it as a tobacco product and is subject to taxation now.
on 25 April 2011
No where near as nice as it sounds. Which is unfortunate because it sounds delicious. lol
I bought a pack of this stuff hoping it would help me give up smoking but it tastes pretty bad and looks even worse. I was suprised by the colour of it (almost black, looked like some sort of bat droppings) and also as to how damp it was. I definately wouldn't reccomend this this item!
on 13 August 2011
Great product if your trying to cut down or quit as it contains NO tobacco, non addictive. Please rember though, that any smoke can cause nasty things, you get the picture. But I must admit I found it easier to use to stop than NRT, but thats just a personal thing. Cheers.
on 27 July 2015
I recall the good old days when this was a fiver and Gideon hadn't come up with such a merry wheeze to raise tobacco tax and force the cost of this fine product beyond common sense.
on 3 June 2014
This also surprised me, really enjoyed the taste of it, but also very close to a normal ciggy, let my sister try these and she also liked them very much.
on 3 December 2013
A great product that I would recommend to anyone. Well worth the price & the delivery didn't take long at all. Not tobacco in taste, but still good!
on 8 July 2015
Taste good roll very well but very expensive. When this size package was sold in Ireland it was approximately £6 per 50 gms package