1 Review

4.0 out of 5 stars First time testing, 15 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Microrganics Hawaiian Pacifica Spirulina - Pack of 200 Tablets (Personal Care)
Spirulina was recommended by Mary Corrigan in her book about her past battle with hair loss which was due to anemia. I decided to give this powder a try, since I also decided to transform my diet. My iron levels are borderline low and this autumn I suffered an increased hair shedding. More than my usual yearly shed. Whilst I don't think iron may be to blame, its always good to up it since you need to sit somewhere in the middle in your test for a good optimal hair growth and a faster recovery after shedding. Okay, the truth is you are supposed to mix this dark green powder with either white yoghurt or juice and I am not a big fan of either, but since its a must for improving my health I gave it a go and it didn't taste in any way. Its not sweet, not bitter, not salty, just neutral taste with plenty of iron in it coming from Hawaian weed and its absolutely natural with no additives. I also ordered the pill form when I cant feel bothered eating yoghurts;) Will know in about 6 months time whether it helped.