Size: 30caps|Change

on 11 April 2013
does the job, i have low hb level due to massive internal bleeding at xmas time i have been taking these since and my hb level has crept up from a tiny 7. to a more healthy 12.9 so defo worth it i found on days when i missed taking it i didnt have as much energy so i feel it helped me x
on 27 May 2015
My husband has worked long shifts and when he is home feels quite tired so bought these and after 15 years of manning at him for practically falling asleep standing up... He is no wide awake and full of energy.... Why didn't I find these sooner! He even does the odd baby night feed too!
on 22 December 2015
I thoroughly recommend these capsules if you feel tired after lunch, these will definitely keep you going. I work nights and take one of these two hours before I leave to drive a long journey home. It means I don't have to stop at a service station and run round the car to wake myself up! I will definitely be buying more when I've run out.
I have been using these on and off for some time now and this particular brand is the best I have come across as its kind to the stomach. I have found with the cheaper iron tablets that they tend to give you a runny tummy but not so with these. I take them for about 2 weeks and then stop for a while.
on 25 March 2012
I have a long-standing B12 deficiency and have been using patches for this, which weren't making me feel much better and were very expensive. Then I discovered these capsules and feel fit as a fiddle after 3 weeks. I've ordered another 2 months' supply. And they don't give me stomach ache, even though I have a sensitive tum.
on 6 July 2013
Really good product. I took the tablet for 1 one month n I can feel it. I was very lazy before now all my laziness n triedness is gone.
on 29 January 2016
I've been taking these for a while and really like them. I have been feeling a lot less tires and my skin is looking much nicer too. A great buy Within a couple of days I noticed I no longer have an afternoon slump at 3-4pm and I'm sleeping better at night
on 26 February 2013
I've been taking these for a while and really like them. I have been feeling a lot less tires and my skin is looking much nicer too. A great buy.
on 12 May 2013
I am suffering from fatigue and completely lethargic. At times, I had no energy at all, just about made efforts to continue my daily businesses and routines with struggle.

I began taking Feroglobin, once per day with a meal, and within days I'm back in my confident energetic self. I feel great, I had forgotten how it feels to have energy and feeling 'get-up-and-go'. I am very happy about this product, probably the best supplement I have taken!
on 9 May 2013
I gave this a months trial as I suffer from iron deficiancy and low blood count.
My last appointment at my GP surgery for a check up gave me an all clear onall counts.
I feel good and have more energy than I did before so the ingredients in these tablets are of immense benefit and I have a monthly order.