5.0 out of 5 stars a good product
I have enjoyed using this product and would use it again. The taste is nice and the mixing of soy milk to the product is a breeze!
Published 15 months ago by James Cleland

2.0 out of 5 stars Good protein but that taste!!
First off I've been using other usn protein's for about 7 months now and have no problem with the quality. Everything is as it should be. Great brand.

I tried this product as a change to my usual purchase of their 100 % whey.

Published 4 months ago by james b

5.0 out of 5 stars a good product, 3 April 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Good protein but that taste!!, 21 Mar 2014

I tried this product as a change to my usual purchase of their 100 % whey.

It's the taste I have a problem with. It's how I imagine cat litter or small animal bedding would taste if you stomped it into a fine powder with your bare feet then mixed it with sawdust and spat on it.

I'm glad that I will have got through this product within a week and will never have to stomach it's chipboard like taste again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Protein., 27 Mar 2013
This review is from: USN Pure Protein GF-1 1000 g Chocolate Growth and Repair Protein Shake (Personal Care)
I use this and CNP Promass balanced out to get a good amount of protein and carbs (for weight gain) the only fault with this is, it doesn't mix very well, so unless you have a blender you need to shake for like 10 minutes.

5.0 out of 5 stars top tasting top quality product, 15 Aug 2013
as a personal trainer and nutritionist i like to try all types of these big name supplements to see if they are worth having usn pure protein is one of the best out there good protein content low carb and low sugar is ideal for a good shake depending on your goals mixability taste and texture of this product are excellent i would reccomend anyone to try it and with the time release protein in it makes it a good choice for the very busy people 5* rating

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff (probably), 16 July 2014
Philipp (London, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Was fat and lonely. Started going to the gym and using this stuff. Got buff and getting laid now. Direct causal link as always difficult to confirm but it certainly didn't hurt.

I would not recommend buying this if you don't have some kind of electronic mixer as it does not dissolve all that easily.

5.0 out of 5 stars Woho, 8 May 2013
All fatties stop looking for the cure and buy this.
I've done a low carb diet before and it's worked so I thought I'd give this a go for when I'm working or having a busy day.
It tastes better than most other milkshakes, not like the real thing but some sacrifices have to be made.
In one week combining two to three shakes with a very healthy diet I've lost 7lbs.
My energy levels have grown too, When they say fat people are lazy it's true, you can't move as well as thinner people, so do less.
I'm a 5'4 female weighing 17 stone, i know what I'm talking about.

5.0 out of 5 stars Protein power, 5 July 2014
Out of all the protein powders I have purchased over the years this is by far the best yet

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Shake!!!, 30 Jun 2014
Good Price, high protein and low carb. Very nice with water. Its working well for me. (Recomended)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Jun 2014
Happy with the service and the product

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 13 May 2014
Good stuff. This was the first protein I've bought and it's made a difference in my muscle gains! Defo recommend !