5.0 out of 5 stars A great product that it natural
Published 17 months ago by Sarah Goodland

1.0 out of 5 stars Unrealistic expectations
I purchased this product as I have a lot of allergies resulting in a rashes. However I think bee pollen may be best used for other purposes or perhaps externally. I reacted to this so I don't recommend it for treating reactions if you are prone to these.
Published 13 months ago by Rachel

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A great product that it natural, 4 July 2013
This review is from: Bee Health 500mg Pure Bee Pollen 100 Capsules (Personal Care)
Great product, it has helped with skin and I have found that I don't seem to be picking in between meals. I've told a few people from work to try it and they've found it to be good as well. If anyone has a skin problem then I would recommend this to anyone as it's natural. It also helped with my hay fever as well, which is better than taking piriton all the time. Give it a go.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hay fever, 17 Nov 2011
I have used Bee Pollen for some years on a daily basis. This is to reduce hay fever symptoms. Previously I had it so badly I had to stay in a darkened room.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 29 Nov 2013
I started this as I heard it help give u energy, I certainly noticed a difference, no more falling asleep at work at 2pm and the ability to stay awake after 9pm!

1.0 out of 5 stars Unrealistic expectations, 29 Nov 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 28 Mar 2014
So worth every penny used these in conjunction with an aloe vera detox did exactly what they say they would use again

5.0 out of 5 stars Just buzzin', 26 Jun 2014
I was recommended bee pollen by a friend, what a great decision, loads more energy, feel really great, losing weight too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 July 2014
They really work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hay fever Cure, 23 Jun 2014
After 20 years of hay fever I have finally found a cure ! amazing! and would advise any one who suffers to give Bee Pollen a go.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Service, 25 April 2014
Not sure if the claims are solid as yes but I need to keep taking them regularly and for a longer period. Great Service from the supplier.

5.0 out of 5 stars me and my parrot, 22 Jan 2013
came on time me and my african grey parrot as half capsule each twice a week good value for the money

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›