5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic & great!!!
Published 15 months ago by OrganicGreen

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT NATURAL
Very disappointed in this product, described as a "natural lotion" with the following list of ingredients :
Organic Aloe Vera, Avocado oil, Jojoba oil, Chamomile flower, Fragrance: Lemon oil, Lavender oil, Orange oil and Patchouli oil.
Published 1 month ago by MRS TINA WEST

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic & great!!!, 19 May 2013
OrganicGreen "Knowledge is King and books a g... (London, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Aloe Pura Organic Aloe Vera SPF25 Sun Lotion 200ml (Personal Care)
Our whole family use it daily as a face moisturiser before we leave the house. I am black and have spent years looking for a UVA and UVB organic lotion that did not make me look like a clown with white streaks. This has wonderful oils and goes in well. We have one in car and one near the front door. It's very reasonably priced too. If you purchased a UVA and UVB lotion on the high street you would get a tiny pot/tube and pay many times more this price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 7 Oct 2013
First time I've ever returned from holiday without prickly heat rash! Would definitely buy it again & recommend it to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Aloe Pura, 26 Oct 2013
Nice product brought this before, Given it as present to families going on holiday they liked it too.
Will buy it again.

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT NATURAL, 26 July 2014
In reality it has over 50 ingredients including butyl methoxydibenzolymethane and ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate (both SYNTHETIC compouns used to absorb uva and uvb rays) amoungst lots of other chemical ingredients.
Very misleading description and ingredients. I would definitely not recommend this product.

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish, 4 May 2014
the same review as the sun lotion 15 200ml i would not recommend this too anybody who suffers from prickly heat ..

4.0 out of 5 stars great product, 4 Oct 2013
My Son has eczema and always had an allergic reaction to most sun cream. He had no problems with this one. Only issue was it didn't seem overly waterproof so best to reapply after swimming.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as expected., 1 Oct 2013
This cream was very thick and took a long time to rub in. Unfortunately when I switched to this cream after using another my prickly heat really began to play up. There are a lot of ingredients in this cream and I feel my skin did not take to it. I won't be buying it again purely due to the thickness of the cream and the unpleasant smell. I was disappointed!

5.0 out of 5 stars A must if you like using natural products., 18 Mar 2012
I am really impressed with this lotion. I suffer with eczema so I wanted something that is gentle on the skin and wouldn't irritate it. My friend gave me a heads up on this Aloe Vera Sun Lotion and I'm so glad she did. We live abroad in a hot country for half of the year and this cream is now on my essential list of items before we come! It isn't too greasy and smells fresh and light. The Aloe Vera gel is also a great buy, you can use it to cool down hot skin, burns and bites!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 July 2014
This is the only face cream I can use, allergic to everything else. I use it all year round.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 July 2014
Really good sun tan cream, great if you have sensitive skin!