on 25 March 2015
horrible colour makes it look like you've been sick and wouldn't buy again for this reason, think Aloe toothpaste is a good idea. My little one likes the taste but then won't also use a Fluoride toothpaste as well, so have stopped using it. Wanted her to use this as an extra.
on 21 May 2016
My kids adore this toothpaste, i get moaned at incessantly everytime i forget to order and it takes awhile to arrive. I've tried them on other strawberry toothpastes when I couldn't get this one and they've all been rejected.
on 18 November 2015
Tastes strange but not unpleasant, not quite strawberry either ( I tested it out myself)
Colour is orange when brushing.
Bought this because there is no scientific proof that fluoride works or that its 100% safe (kids inadvertently ingest in regularly).
on 24 May 2015
We were using AloeDent for adults so i wanted my son( 5 years old ) to try this one and to be honest he hated it, so i tried it and i don't blame him because the taste is not nice, even my husband said he wont use it so all left for me ;)
on 20 May 2015
My daughter is really fussy about toothpaste and refuses to let any of the standard mint flavours in to her mouth. It took a bit of getting used to but she now really likes it and is very happy to clean her own teeth with it. It's nice to know it doesn't have any nasties in it.
on 18 July 2016
Unfortunately my child who hates mint but likes fruit flavoured toothpaste did not like this. I tried it too and despite its red fruity appearance it did not taste at all like strawberries, so rather a waste of money.
on 27 November 2014
Finally found a toothpaste that my very fussy 5 year old enjoys. My son hares most flavours until I came across tgis one plus its much healthier than using the popular brands you see everywhere, which are actually full of nasty chemicals! Love this brand :) I use the adult menthol one and I love it!
on 14 June 2016
This toothpaste is perfect for my daughter, she has been using it for a few months now and it foams up much better than the flouride ones and because she is only 3 she can't spit out very well so I feel much better if she swallows a little bit of this compared to the flouride ones. I would highly recommend this.
on 19 March 2013
I buy this product as I know its great for kids and flouride free to an excellent natural and safe toothpaste. I buy it online as its cheaper than my local health food store.
on 10 July 2013
my daughter really loves this toothpaste as she doesnt like minty tasting ones,and i can feel reassured she is doing the best for her teeth x