5.0 out of 5 stars Omega 3 is the smart way to go.
Published 13 months ago by Geoff the SFCrowsnest guru

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing
I ordered these pills as the Amazon blurb said that they were gelatin-free. I used to buy them from Boots gelatin-free but they are increasingly difficult to find there so I was pleased to see them on sale here. However when they arrived they were the gelatin-coated ones and I had to return them. A complete waste of my time and effort!
Published on 29 Feb 2012 by jk

5.0 out of 5 stars Omega 3 is the smart way to go., 1 Aug 2013
This review is from: Seven Seas Pulse Advanced Tri-Omega 120 Capsules (Personal Care)
Several years ago, Dr. Robert Winston on TV pointed out the benefits of Omega 3 being good for the heart and speeded up the synapses in the brain, mostly because people weren't eating enough fish. The latter attribute had a marked effect on attention deficient children and I wondered what effect they would have on someone reasonably smart like me. I wasn't entirely convinced that anything could be so good across the spectrum but willing to try them out.
if you define smartness as being four headlights on, after a week taking them my fifth & sixth headlights came on. I didn't want to be any other way after that. I should point out that Omega 3 does not raise your intelligence, just enhances your normal abilities and attention span.
I did try a lower dose but preferred this dosage of Omega 3 because it also doesn't have anything else with them. Two a day is actually economical than the smaller dose version. I've yet to prove how good it is for the heart.
A smart move.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 12 Feb 2013
Ater taking these tablets for only a short time I can already feel they are doing me good. I will be ordering more. Also very prompt delivery which counts for alot, thankyou.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing, 29 Feb 2012