5.0 out of 5 stars No prickly heat at last!
Sat out in the sun all day. No prickly heat rash so I enjoyed the sun for 2 weeks, the first time in years. Best tan I've had too.
That said it's not easy to get along with. It is thick and needs plenty of rubbing in and because it's thick you use quite a lot.
Published 7 months ago by Rodney Clarke

2.0 out of 5 stars Green people factor 15 sun cream with tan accelerator
I used this product for the 1st time after it getting good reviews. I used the factor 15 on cooler days sand the factor 25 on warmer days, the factor 15 is easier to rub in than the factor 25.

I still ended up with prickly heat which i was very dissapointed about ,a sI felt an apparently 82% pure product would prevent this.

I dont see where the tan...
Published 9 months ago by louis

5.0 out of 5 stars No prickly heat at last!, 14 Dec 2013
This review is from: Green People Sun Lotion SPF15 with Tan Accelerator (200Ml) (Personal Care)
If you go in the water it comes off quite easily so afterwards it needs to be reapplied all over so this restricts dips in the pool to cool off. The smell is not the best either.
You need 4 tubes for a 2 week holiday.
All that said, I am absolutely made up with it and it made my holiday.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product to use and works, 20 Feb 2011
Great product - chemical free and nice to use, smells lovely and isn't sticky. Works well as a sun protector and the natural tan accelerators do work - so if you want to stay paler and not browner, go for green people's factor 25 which does not cotnain the tan accelerator and is still chemical free. I use the factor 15 on my legs and the 25 elsewhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow great product, 13 Dec 2013
This product is fabulous - I have tried all makes of sun cream in previous years as I develop a terrible rash in the sun and none have been any good. However after using the Green people sun lotion I was able to have a rash free holiday for the first time ever. I have just come back from 3 weeks in Australia with not a rash anywhere, also never burned and had a lovely tan (unheard of before). I rate this product 100% and have recommended it it all my friends. Cant thank you enough !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sun tan lotion-tastic, 5 Sep 2013
S. Burton (Wales) - See all my reviews
It smells nice (not too much), it goes on and sinks in well, and you know that you can truly relax on the beach without releasing any nasty chemicals to harm the marine life. What's not to like? The price? Well - it lasts ages. Then again, so does a guilty conscience.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 3 Sep 2011
Haved used for the first time this year, on one very hot holiday and one warm break. Used by a red-head, a very small child and a fair skinned person who eventually tans, none of the family burned, and for the first time in many years, I did not get prickly heat. In fact, my skin felt the best it has in years. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for Allergies to Suncream, 20 Aug 2013
Owing to allergies to normal suncream I have to use Green People. Although slight smell to cream it worked perfectly

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill, 23 Aug 2012
Excellent product, smells good, rubs in easily but most of all it works No prickly heat for me first time ever.

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better than chemical suncreams, 13 Mar 2012
I have used this cream for 3 holidays now, have never burned, and find the tan accelerater also works for me. As a homeopath I always try to avoid chemicals in any skin products I use, and this is a perfect replacement for the commercial brands.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 July 2014
sun protection without the chemicals - whats not to like!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this suncream!, 10 July 2014
Love this suncream. I think I did get a better tan & smelt better then normal suncream.