5.0 out of 5 stars A success
Very happy to have finally found a multivitamin that my grandchild actually likes.
Please don't change them we will be back for more.
Published 15 months ago by SDS

3.0 out of 5 stars pretty good
I started giving this to my 5yr old and he loves them, however I do wish they'd make them without so many artificial sweeteners.
Published on 5 Jun 2012 by Chris

3.0 out of 5 stars pretty good, 5 Jun 2012
This review is from: Vitabiotics Well Kid Smart Mulivitamins All Natural Flavours 30 Chewable Tablets (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars A success, 8 April 2013
Please don't change them we will be back for more.

5.0 out of 5 stars zafash pharmacy/wellkid vitamins, 26 Sep 2012
This is a brilliant vitamin/mineral complex containing all the main vitamins and minerals plus a vegetarian source of omega 3 and no gelatine so perfect for my strict vegetarian son. It is the only one i could find that ticks all the boxes plus it also tastes nice (bit like those refresher sweets). Exceptional price from zafash pharmacy too, I paid 1.99 per box from them and had seen these exact same vitamins in Boots the day before for over 8! Even allowing for p&p it was cheaper. (sept 2012).

1.0 out of 5 stars Health Warning!, 22 July 2014
I was looking forward to start my son on this. When the package arrived I tasted one tablet to see how it would taste. It has the most vile artificial sweet taste that left me feeling almost sick. I then read the ingredients and the second one listed is Sucralose! How dare a company marketing a children's multivitamin add an artificial sweetner to their product. What a joke. I want a refund. How disappointing.

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible taste, 22 Mar 2013
My son chewed this tablet and immediately spat it out. I thought he was just playing up so I tried it myself and must admit that it tastes horrible. I can't recommend it at all.

4.0 out of 5 stars Vitabiotics Well Kid Smart Mulivitamins All Natural Flavours 30 Chewable..., 17 May 2014
bought for my son, he liked the taste sees them as a treat and sure they are doing him good

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 28 April 2014
Jay (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought these thinking they were soft and chewy for my kids. In was mistaken. My children do not like the taste of them as much but still take them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money quality product, 24 Feb 2014
Ordered these vitamins on line as cheaper than in the supermarkets and chemist. Have given these vitamins to my son for the past 2 years and contain all essential vitamins to support a healthy lifestyle, would thoroughly recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for kids, 30 Dec 2013
My little one loves taking these. I tried many different brands but this is the first one that he will ask for himself. proud to have finally found this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 13 Nov 2013
Bought it for my nephew, nice flavour, colourful packaging, never tried before, will get some feedback from my nephew later with the result.