5.0 out of 5 stars a good product
I have enjoyed using this product and would use it again. The taste is nice and the mixing of soy milk to the product is a breeze!
Published 15 months ago by James Cleland

2.0 out of 5 stars Good protein but that taste!!
First off I've been using other usn protein's for about 7 months now and have no problem with the quality. Everything is as it should be. Great brand.

I tried this product as a change to my usual purchase of their 100 % whey.

It's the taste I have a problem with. It's how I imagine cat litter or small animal bedding would taste if you stomped it into...
Published 4 months ago by james b

‹ Previous | 15 6 7 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars not what i ordered, 2 Nov 2013
This review is from: USN Pure Protein GF-1 1000 g Strawberry Growth and Repair Protein Shake (Grocery)
I love USN products but I ordered IGF-1 but ended up with GF-1,
Looking at the other reviews I don't seem to be the only one. I hope Amazon are investigating this. will not be buying from this seller again

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality and tastes good, 23 Aug 2013
Been using IGF-1 for a while now. All the flavours i've tried are good (you can easily get samples if you aren't sure).
Low carb so it is great for keeping the fat off. The only critisism I have is the tendancy to get spots when taking this, but it is the nature of the IGF-1 formula to build muscle (something to do with stimulating natural hormones, according to something I found in another review). Would recommend this strawberry flavour as it's not too sweet but I usually alternate to avoid getting bored.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible taste, 17 Aug 2013
This is easily the worst tasting powder I have ever had. Even the smell when mixed made me gag. I have just thrown full jar in the bin where it belongs. DO NOT PURCHASE.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't mix properly, 7 July 2013
I recently purchased the USN pure protein and wanted to say how disappointed i am with it. The product is very dusty and doesn't seem to mix properly even tho i have shaked and shaked it, it still has lots of lumps!

5.0 out of 5 stars Geart, 14 Jun 2013
This is great for people who wana grow their muscles with good protein diet and healthy proteins.. A++ Great product

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, 9 Jun 2013
I bought for my son who he use this protein shake at least one per day after he comes back from gym.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 12 Mar 2013
would like to buy more at the same great price .please email me if any more available at that price

2.0 out of 5 stars Does not Mix and Tastes Horrible, 24 April 2013
I bought this expecting a good quality protein, it may well be but the taste is repulsive. It's nothing like chocolate and on top of that it just will not dissolve, you'll always get lumps and bits sticking to the shaker.

Poor value for money at the price it's selling at.

On the plus side it does have a huge amount of protein in a serving (potentially too much) and is very low carb.

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems To Be Doing The Job...., 23 Jun 2011
W. Jackson (North East England) - See all my reviews
Ive bought this product 3 times now - i take it everytime after the gym and even on a morning. I cant actually say ive noticed any different but a few of my friends have so mabe it is working - or is it the training im doing?

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't taste good., 5 April 2012
It has a lot of vitamins within it and has a good amount of protein. I have noticed results.

This is my first shake and I will not be using it again however due to the taste. I have heard that some other brands taste nicer, so I will try them now instead.

If you don't like the taste, add a bit of ice cream and milk and whisk it. After that it tastes real nice, but it's a bit arduous doing it every time you want a shake.

‹ Previous | 15 6 7 | Next ›