5.0 out of 5 stars Working wonders
It is working for me very well. I have taken it for a week and my symptoms are completely gone. It is working wonders. I am so glad I found this product after a couple years thrust struggle. I thank God for this product, because when I bought it was not even my first prioryt, I bought it as an "add-on" to my basket. Kudos to the manufacturer!!!
Published 8 months ago by Kaline

1.0 out of 5 stars didnt work
After reading mixed reviews, thought id give it a try, had no effect what so ever. Each to there own but didn't work for me.
Published 19 months ago by Paula

5.0 out of 5 stars Working wonders, 13 April 2014
This review is from: Nelsons Candida 72 Tablets (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars ... candida overgrowth in my throat as I developed really bad breath after taking antibiotics, 2 Oct 2014
This review is from: Nelsons Candida 72 Tablets (Personal Care)
I believe I have candida overgrowth in my throat as I developed really bad breath after taking antibiotics. The breath becomes worse after consuming sugar, alcohol, bread, etc. and I get a foul taste in my tonsil area. The doctors aren't interested and these tablets are the only product that appears to be doing the trick for improving my breath. I will stick with them and have cut out bread, sugar and alcohol as much as I can.

5.0 out of 5 stars Effective in balancing the body, 25 Mar 2014
This review is from: Nelsons Candida 72 Tablets (Personal Care)
Taking the candida I found to be very effective combined with taking a candida diet and with having an understanding of candida and its effect on the whole system of the body.

1.0 out of 5 stars didnt work, 19 May 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 31 Aug 2014
This review is from: Nelsons Candida 72 Tablets (Personal Care)
Delighted with this product as it does as it says. Felt better within first day of use. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 21 Dec 2012
Laura (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Nelsons Candida 72 Tablets (Personal Care)
After reading up on Candida and suspecting I suffered from it, I completed an online survey that told me I did have it...this was a while ago now and I never bought the suveys tablets that were offered because they were far too expensive.

After being bloated quite a lot and suffering other symptoms, I again looked up Candida symptoms and realised I had quite a lot of them so thought I would give these tablets a go.

Instructions are to take 2 tablets every hour for the first 6 hours and then two, 3 times a day until you feel better.

Well within a few hours I noticed my bloated stomach deflating! On waking, my stomach felt much flatter than it has in a long time.

I am interested to read the other reviews about taking one at morning and night which I think I will continue to do for a while and see how I get on.

I must say, I'm impressed with the instant relief and considering I once bought ONE candida tablet for 10 pounds from a well known Chemist, I think the price of these tablets is exceptional. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars They really do work if combined with probiotic acidophilis, 22 Oct 2013
This review is from: Nelsons Candida 72 Tablets (Personal Care)
When ever I feel like I have candida building up in my tummy and I have thrush in my mouth I combine the Nelsons candida tablets and a probiotic acidophilis tablet every day and I soon start to feel so much better. Sometimes it might seem like you are getting worse after taking them, that's called candida die off which means it is working, it's just that the candida is being killed off quickly and is releasing toxins into your system. Persevere with it though and you will begin to feel so much better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than fluconazole, 6 Nov 2012
This review is from: Nelsons Candida 72 Tablets (Personal Care)
Bought 2 fluconazole on Amazon to help with awful bout of thrush - no improvement at all. Tried these in desperation and found relief after the first day. That said, symptoms return as soon as I stop taking these so they can't claim to be a cure but there doesn't seem to be any ill-effect from taking them so I'll just keep re-ordering until it goes away!

5.0 out of 5 stars I can't believe it but it works!, 14 Aug 2012
This review is from: Nelsons Candida 72 Tablets (Personal Care)
I bought this with a little scepticism, I must admit, but I can honestly say even within a couple of doses, it seemed to bring things under control. My mouth was really sore with a candida infection and I'm unable to take the 'chemical strength' stuff you get on prescription because it interacts with my other medication, so I was delighted to find something so safe and effective.

4.0 out of 5 stars Early days, 19 April 2011
This review is from: Nelsons Candida 72 Tablets (Personal Care)
I am trying to encourage a better bodily system to keep thrush at bay. I am taking one at night & one in the morning as the dosage on the box is only aimed at when you have thrush, not for keeping it away. At the moment I am feeling OK!

Nelsons Candida 72 Tablets