5.0 out of 5 stars Helps with a full nights sleep
I use this with the vapour dummy. Just add a couple of drops and baby is comforted and can breathe easier. Can also add a few drops to a tissue and place on radiator and it lightly scents the room.
Published 24 months ago by helen

2.0 out of 5 stars It's easy to think that products you buy at the chemists ...
Published 4 days ago by Student12

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Helps with a full nights sleep, 4 April 2013
This review is from: Olbas oil for children 10ml (Personal Care)

2.0 out of 5 stars It's easy to think that products you buy at the chemists ..., 22 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Olbas oil for children 10ml (Personal Care)
A product in my opinion to be very careful with. Before inhaling it I did a quick google search to see whether it worked. What came up was a daily mail page saying it can be dangerous.....I can well believe that know. All I did was to put eight drops onto a tissue and inhale it......it unblocked my nose but......about half an hour later I started getting chest pains around my heart.......can I just say I have never ever experienced such pains....it was definitely heart pain. I dismissed the daily mail article but I shouldn't have, it clearly is a very strong product. So whilst it is effective without question I would advise caution.....if I had a child I don't think I would give it to them...it caused me serious symptoms (heart pain) and I am 21 years with no history of any such conditions........I would think twice before using it again. That doesn't mean to say I would never use it, but just to be very vigilant. It's easy to think that products you buy at the chemists are entirely harmless but it is a reminder to be careful with all medicines.

3.0 out of 5 stars good decongestant, 18 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Olbas oil for children 10ml (Personal Care)
A good decongestant for babies however I find that diffusing eucalyptus and lavender essential oils is just as effective at night time for my lo

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommend, 17 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Olbas oil for children 10ml (Personal Care)
Very good does what it said on the packet. Granddaughter had a much better night sleep after using this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 13 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Olbas oil for children 10ml (Personal Care)
this item is a very good buy always handy to have in your medicine cabint, especially in the winter months

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for clearing congestion, 2 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Olbas oil for children 10ml (Personal Care)
Great for clearing congestion. It has worked to clear congestion each and every time we have applied it to our kids' chest and back before bedtime. This is something worth keeping to hand, and we are very satisfied with it and have no need to look for something else. I recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 17 July 2013
This review is from: Olbas oil for children 10ml (Personal Care)
it works excactly as it said. Only problem is that it is bit smelly on pillow cases after spraying directly on it. It keeps my 1 yr old kid bre

2.0 out of 5 stars Very weak - doesn't really do anything, 21 April 2014
This review is from: Olbas oil for children 10ml (Personal Care)
We tried this children's formulation for our baby suffering with a blocked nose, but it didn't achieve anything. In the end we used the adult formulation which is a much better product (using an 'oil burner').

5.0 out of 5 stars Less powerful than the original, 27 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Olbas oil for children 10ml (Personal Care)
More soothing less eye watering, more child friendly and works really well on a hanky or in the burner
No way as powerful and strong as the original one a lot more child friendly

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 10 May 2014
This review is from: Olbas oil for children 10ml (Personal Care)
Helped to clear little ones stuffy nose. Pleasant smell, not over powering. Just like the original stuff only less concentrated. Does mark fabric like the original one too

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›