Size: Pack Of 1|Change

on 4 July 2011
With apologies for the medical details: I've suffered from a dry, often swollen and bleeding left nostril for a couple of years. It's a vicious cycle: I continuously try to clear the airway with tissues and handkerchiefs, but it just gets more inflamed and bleeds. If I leave it, it gets dry and blocked. So in desparation I tried the Weleda product because it advertised Aloe Vera as a component.

I'm pleased to say I find it makes a pretty good difference. It takes a couple of days to feel the difference but I find the skin inside my troublesome nostril softens and I can breathe more easily. It stopped bleeding and getting blocked. If I stop using it, then I return to the dried nose situation. So my best advice is to use it regularly to begin with, feel the benefit, then "top up" with some squirts from time to time.

In conclusion, for me this product works. But it is not instant relief - it takes a couple of days to soften and ease the problem areas. But the wait has been worthwhile!
on 18 June 2014
Amazing stuff - wish I'd found it years ago. Had a really bad cold and sinusitis recently, but can't take any decongestants (orally or nasal sprays) because I'm breastfeeding. This was an absolute lifesaver. Doesn't give that artificially clear nose feeling, but loosens mucus enough so you can more or less breathe. Also safe to use in tiny babies, which is very useful before a feed if they can't breathe through their nose, and to clear their nose at night.
I always trust Weleda products to be safe and entirely natural, and Rhinodoron is no different - almost all aloe vera. Highly recommended for all the family.
on 24 May 2014
Got Sjogrens so have to keep nasal passages moist. Excellent product. Was advised to take this by BSSA and it works.
on 17 February 2014
I'd been using a saline spray and the top inside my nose had become irritated - the aloe Vera in this calmed it down
on 27 December 2015
My baby suffers constant congestion as a result of having reflux & needs a saline spray 3 or 4 times a day to manage it. This is the best one I have found although it does say only from 3 months. I've used it from 3 months and stopped getting any others & just stocking up on more. It's a really nice mist type amount of spray so not too much of a surprise for him. He cries with some of the others as I guess feels like a sudden big blob in his nose but he smiles when I do this one! It's really nice would be lost without it. Also I think because it's a mist spray rather than all focused in one direction you get a better coverage all around the nostril whereas some of the others come out quickly & run away before they really touch the part you be need them on. May sound like over analysis but when you have an unhappy baby that can't breath & feed properly you do analyse!
on 18 April 2012
I suffer from allergic rhinitis and have a congested and dry nose most of the time.

I was hoping that this spray would help act as a moisturiser and that the aloe vera would help soothe some of my symptoms. Unfortunately, based on the price of the product and its effect, I can't recommend this product.

In my opinion, you are much better off going for a moisturising gel (e.g. nasogel) which can be applied topically and directly, rather than a water based spray which is very "hit and miss". If you want to go down this route, then a product such as Sinurinse is the way to go and indeed it is much more economical than this expensive product.
on 6 February 2016
Item was not sealed so no way of knowing if it had previously been used.

I bought it to help with sinus problems, it didn't help, it just made me sneeze constantly and made my nose run more than it was before. It may help with other problems, but for me it just made the problem worse.
on 28 April 2014
As I have not been able to get my prescription nasal spray due to manufacturing problems, I decided to give this a try.
It contains sodium chloride, which was part of my prescription spray. It certainly seems to work and has alleviated my allergy problem a great deal.
on 16 August 2015
Good product helps with hay fever and other allergies.
on 25 July 2014
best stuff i've used for dry painful sinuses