Style Name: Cork Grease|Size: Single tube|Change
Price:£1.39+ Free shipping (Addon item)

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 28 November 2014
Rico is an established and well known brand by those that play woodwind instruments. The grease is applied by removing the cap and turning the base screw that reveals the grease; protected by replacement of the cap . Simple to apply with finger on all cork areas of an instrument to prolong and protect the condition. The grease is contained in a small and compact clean case that fits into any saxophone case or pocket. Recommended.
on 10 April 2016
This makes putting my clarinet together and taking it apart so much easier. As a newbie learning off the internet all these little nuances are a steep learning curve for me, so this little thing has been an eye-opener for me :-).
on 15 June 2016
I don't know much (anything...to be quite honest!) about cork grease, but my daughter apparently needed some of this for her borrowed clarinet and her teacher has shown her how to use it. As neither the teacher of my daughter have said that I didn't buy the right thing, I am assuming this is fine and doing its job. It is compact enough to fit in the case and from what I can tell so far, will last a long time. Easy delivery as expected and I will, I imagine, order more whenever this is too old or has run out, or more than likely gets lost under the wildnerness under my daughter's bed...
on 2 June 2015
This is quite hard as cork grease goes. I had hoped for something more slimy. As a result I don't feel it soaks into the cork at all and there fore I end up applying the grease each time I set up the clarinet. I wouldn't buy again and can't recommend.
on 13 November 2014
Although the product description said a box of 12 tubes and the illustration of a box of 12 tubes for £2.18,I didn't believe it. I was, therefore, not surprised when I received a single tube in a jiffy bag ( and not in a box). The cork grease does the job reqired of it. I really did want a box of 12 tubes, however, but due to the wrong picture and the misleading title of the entry I will have to be content with my one tube for the present. I.T. department please put this right.
on 12 November 2010
It was deliver very quickly which I appreciated. A good cork grease but the screw under it stopped working after awhile (a couple of weeks) i.e. its been impossible to 'unscrew' and return the excess grease back into the case/container. This has been irritating and annoying since the one that came with my Prestini alto sax worked till I finished the grease. Definitely, I'll try another brand next time I need a cork grease.
on 9 February 2013
I read that clarinet cork needs greasing,Rico grease is made for the job and appears to do it perfectly.well priced and easy to use.It is the first time I have used it but will probably continue to do so.
on 23 November 2011
i got this cork grease as my son plays the clarinet and it was a great price., also it is just what he needed for the clarinet
on 12 November 2014
Mislead by the fact the product said 'Box' and thought there would be more than one stick. Oh well, it does the job!
VINE VOICEon 7 October 2010
This is for my daughter whom say it does what its supposed to and without fault.

8-10.