Size: 100ml EDT Spray|Change
Price:£41.08+ Free shipping

on 25 July 2013
This stuff is a real classic!

Has a very strong musky, manly gentlemanly smell about it everybody loves this stuff - men and women!

Highly recommend it ideal for nights out / social events

Price is very competitive which is also a bonus!
on 12 January 2010
Received product sooner than anticipated. Item was as described and exactly what i wanted. Very pleased with the service.
on 28 February 2016
My son is now enquiring as to the kind of fragrances I raved about and came across this one. Of the numerous varieties currently on sale, this is one of three men's colognes that stand out. Very distinctive, very masculine and one that always receives comments from women. At this point, you know you are onto a winner. A must for either socialising and formal occasions.
on 4 January 2013
Product arrived as described in really good time - - - - - - - - - - - -
on 1 March 2014
It's ok and I like it, but I have recently found that Calvin Klein products seem to work better on me and the fragrances are a little stronger and last longer.
Having said that I do like this one!
on 14 July 2014
I bought this for my fiancé and we both love it. He doesn't usually go for ones like that but he really liked the scent. Its a strong smell, really really nice a d very sexy lol.
on 25 January 2014
I wear this to work most days (the other days I wear Hugo Boss Energise) and I must say when I wear this and slap it on the ladies really do love it haha ;)
on 7 January 2016
This came quicker than expected and so worth it. One of my sons favourites with a big saving on high street prices, will definitely buy again.
on 10 February 2013
DG 100ml for me ? They are great ,smell like real man should ,my wife love it ,and frends always ask what i am using hehe ,TOP SECRET ;-)
on 24 June 2014
This was bought as a present for my son and sure he will love it! Arrived very promptly so good service and I would definitely recommend.