5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome bag
I don't normally write reviews but this bag deserves a worthy mention. 3 years down the line and it's still as superb as ever: functional, simple, tough, discreet and well-constructed. I can only consider replacing with the same when mine finally wears out!
Published on 13 Dec. 2012 by jondrotz

1.0 out of 5 stars Not waterproof and bad quality
Basically it's not rainproof, so it leaked water and damaged my books worth around 40 euro as well as nearly damaging my laptop as well. The stitching on the handles is also becoming real loose, which proves a bad build quality.

I thought I had bought a good quality bag seeing from most reviews and the brand name, but alas, I was wrong.

I put it as...
Published on 14 Oct. 2012 by Median

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome bag, 13 Dec. 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Not waterproof and bad quality, 14 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Targus Notebook Backpack- 15'' Laptops (Apparel)

I put it as one star as it's a laptop backpack, and then the laptop should be properly protected, which it in fact, was not.

Though I thank Amazon for their amazing service.

1.0 out of 5 stars I strongly dont recommend this rucksack, 16 July 2012
This review is from: Targus Notebook Backpack- 15'' Laptops (Apparel)
First of all, it is not a laptop rucksack. It is just a common rucksack which have a loose poach for a laptop inside. I found this poach totally useless. It takes too much space inside the rucksack.

Secondly, after two years of using this bag it is in such a bad shape a have to throw it away. Better invest your money in something more expensive otherwise you will have to buy a new rucksack within two years.