5.0 out of 5 stars One of his best!
This in my opinion is one of the best albums Bryan Adams has ever made. As a life-long fan my opinion may be biased, but every song on this album is catchy and instantly memorable, and I think his voice gets better and better with the years.
Published on 15 Mar 2008 by H. M. Barton

3.0 out of 5 stars Make up your own mind
A lot of people on various sites are slating this album because they don't feel that it offers what they've become accustomed to on a typical Bryan Adams album.
The fact is every artist changes with the times. If every album offered the same thing we would soon get tired of it.
Published on 24 Mar 2008 by W. R. Green

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars One of his best!, 15 Mar 2008
This review is from: 11 (Audio CD)
Overall it has a rockier feel than his previous two albums ('Spirit' and 'Room Service'), with uptempo tracks such as 'Oxygen', 'Flower grown wild' and 'Way of the world'. He also still proves that he's the king of sing-a-long stadium ballads with 'Something to believe in' and 'We found what we were looking for'. I'm looking forward to getting out my cigarette lighter and swaying to those this summer.
Any Bryan Adams fan will adore this album, and maybe this is the one that will also convert the sceptics...let's hope so as Bryan is a true legend!! :)

3.0 out of 5 stars Make up your own mind, 24 Mar 2008
This review is from: 11 (Audio CD)
This album is definately more chilled than "Room Service", but it still has some nice upbeat tracks to keep the balance.
Highlights include "Tonight we have the stars", "I thought I'd seen everything" and "She's got a way".
If you like Bryan Adams I don't think you'll be dissapointed. "11" isn't his worst album like a lot of people are saying, it's just different.
Buy it and make up your own mind...

5.0 out of 5 stars Bryan as........well Bryan, 22 May 2011
This review is from: 11 (Audio CD)
Read all the other reviews - I like what Bryan does & could listen to him all day. I played this cd in my car for weeks when I first got it & just enjoyed it for what it is - Bryan doing what he does best.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly Surprised, 4 Feb 2009
H. Betts (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 11 (Audio CD)
I was expecting this album to be "more of the same with a different title". In fact, the album is excellent. There are some really good ballad tracks and it has quickly become the most played of my christmas purchases!I'm old enough to have bought BA's very first albums and have been a fan forever. Some recent albums have fallen short, but "11" definitley sees BA back on top form.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bryan Adams 11, 28 Mar 2009
Ms. K. J. Parkin (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 11 (Audio CD)
This album is typical Bryan Adams - with a twist. Some very good songs with unusual contemplative lyrics. I like it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bryan Adams cd, 16 Feb 2013
This review is from: 11 (Audio CD)
I wanted to add this to my collection. I am a long time fan and this is more brilliant music.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Record!, 1 Dec 2008
Giovannini Pascal (Bern, Switzerland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 11 (Audio CD)
I've been listening to this record for the last 3 months and it keeps growing on me. This is one of the best record by Bryan Adams. Listen to it carefully...it's full of jewels!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Album, 3 Nov 2008
A. Beasley - See all my reviews
This review is from: 11 (Audio CD)
Not his greatest album, but certainly not as bad as some of the reviews state, make sure you listen to it more than once, many of the songs grow on you.

Having been to see the live show, I've seen it mentioned that he only does a limited number of songs from this album and saying that obviously Bryan doesn't think this is a very good album, imagine if you went to his show and he didn't play any of the classics that we all love to hear!

Walk On BY is the stand out track for me and was performed in the live show, it was absolutely superb.

If your a fan of easy listening rock then I recommend this album.

2.0 out of 5 stars very forgettable, 2 Aug 2008
Sam "msaa500" (York, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: 11 (Audio CD)
Being a huge fan of Bryan Adams, was anticipating this album a lot. Listened to it a couple of times, but then totally lost interest and have not listened to it since then. The lyrics, music choice and everything else seems to be just polished up from previous work. I mean, here we have one of the best male singers of the world, who did unforgettable master pieces before, but now there is nothing special coming out any more. I hardly remember the songs now, and to be honest do not even feel like going back to play it again. Was hoping for more of a change, more rhythm, more greatness from Bryan Adams, but was a bit disappointed. It is not a bad album, the songs are good, but I was expecting something a lot better than that, hence only two stars, just because it is Bryan Adams.

1.0 out of 5 stars Mundane drivel, 29 July 2008
This review is from: 11 (Audio CD)
How did BA go from 'Reckless' to the maturity of 'Into The Fire', survive 'Waking up the neighbours' and return with a great 'On a day like today' only to produce this one week wonder?

Jim Vallance came back for this?

Dreadful, dreadful, dreadful.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

11 by Bryan Adams (Audio CD - 2008)