on 14 August 2009
This is a wonderfull recording af the Pasadena Roof Orchestra at its very best. One highpoint is quickly followed by another. Some of my favoutites are "Tom Thumb's Drums" where John Sutton demonstrates to the rest of us drummers how simply, yet brilliant it CAN be done. This number is followed by my absolute favourite "Egyptian Ella" where James Langton not only masters the art of 30's crooning perfectly but also exels in "Egyptian Dance" together with Simon Townley in a hillarious dance routine.
If you don't know what PRO is all about this would be a good starting point if you know them allready you'll love this DVD.
on 29 January 2013
This is a fantastic DVD and well worth purchasing. I watch it whenever I have a free moment. If anything gets your feet tapping, then it will be this DVD. You won't be sorry you bought it.
on 1 March 2013
enjoyed watching dvd good service quick and very efficient would be pleased to recommend this to any body interested in music
on 10 November 2012
I love that kind of music and for me is a good resume of The Pasadena Roof Orchestra. It was perfect if the edition have subtitres is french, english and spanish to understand the jocks of singers.
on 2 September 2013
VERY GOOD PICTURE AND SOUND QUALITY AND THE MUSCIANS IS GREAT!! REAL FUN TO WATCH! I WILL PLAY THIS OVER AND OVER AGAIN FOR SURE!!!

DAG
on 13 April 2014
I've seen the first half on You Tube and hope that someone, somewhere will revive this disc and send it to me. Hope you are listening out there.
on 20 October 2013
cannot give enough praise, they are amazing, unique, it gets right into your well feeling with such ( lost for words ) Just Brilliant.
on 29 April 2013
consider--no problem music--can never be beaten very good players unusual line up very good singer will always be a fan
on 11 June 2015
Excellent DVD and service.
on 24 February 2014