5.0 out of 5 stars Hagen Catit Fresh & Clear Small Drinking Fountain
Published on 1 Oct. 2011 by S4zz

3.0 out of 5 stars wish these lasted longer
great little filters, they just need replaced so regularly it is a lot of upkeep! Never imagined the fountain would cost me so much over the year.
Published 15 months ago by Rach

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Hagen Catit Fresh & Clear Small Drinking Fountain, 1 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Catit Design Fresh and Clear Replacement Filters for Cat Water Fountain (Pack of 3) (Misc.)
One of our cats loves to drink out of this fountain and will always drink from it (or the bathroom tap!) for preference; the other sometimes looks at it as though she's interested but I've only seen her drink out of it once. So we have to have both this, and a bowl of water down at all times (we tend to switch this on when the one cat's indoors, and up & around rather than napping, then turn it off when not needed - it's quite quiet, and I'm sure it doesn't use much electricity but I prefer not to waste it, and he will 'tell us' when he wants it switching on if we haven't already noticed him standing by it). Filters are a reasonable price. It's worth it to help reduce the amout of hair-balls our puss gets, whereas with a bowl of water the hairs settle on the surface quite quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Product As Described, Fits the Cat It Fountain., 12 Aug. 2011
I received my order on time. I ordered 2 packs and they were all as described and in good condition. They fit the Cat It fountain that I have for my cats--the one shown on the packaging. Overall, I am pleased with this purchase. I would recommend this company/filters, and I would order from here again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Freshly Filtered, 6 Jan. 2013
Mr. R. Hadfield "Bones Fan 1982" (Wirral, UK) - See all my reviews
My cats love the Catit Fresh and Clear range, this is their second one, it does a lovely job keeping their water clean and fresh, the filters need changing every six weeks or so, and the unspeakable gunk on them proves they do a great job catching the scuzz.

5.0 out of 5 stars Needed item, 10 Aug. 2012
Peter Milham (UK) - See all my reviews
Inevitably need to replace these items, so that the cat water fountain is in good working order and to avoid any build up of algae etc. Very convenient to be able to buy these from Amazon, as no doubt would otherwise have to specially order from a pet shop.

5.0 out of 5 stars Filters work., 31 Aug. 2013
Made to measure part for the Catit fountain. Filters remove chlorine smell plus other impurities from the water. My cat is very fussy and will only drink filtered water

5.0 out of 5 stars great price, 5 Mar. 2013
Cheapest I have found anywhere - these are great value - don't know what else to say to meet the requirements of the number of words in a feedback comment tho!

3.0 out of 5 stars wish these lasted longer, 9 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars real good buy, 10 Oct. 2012
Theese filters are very good buy for my old Lucky's drinking fountain. Fast deliver in a big box packaging. My cat is happy and drinks much water.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 29 Aug. 2010
It came in perfect condition nothing wrong with it. Only the delivery as the woman was quite happy just to leave in on the doorstep.

4.0 out of 5 stars fountain, 8 July 2013
The fountain is good, although after two weeks the watwr indicator doesnt work. Other wise ok. Cat loves it now got used to it

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›