4.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality at a good price, 25 July 2010
I ride to work over various surfaces. This tyre is tough, durable and a good, cost effective purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tyre and no punctures!, 25 July 2013
These tyres were supplied with my Trek hybrid. Lasted well with no punctures - so no hesitation to get as replacement. Good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 9 Mar 2014
It was what I wanted. It was inexpensive and with a speedy delivery (it beat the time promised)..

The tyres appear good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 24 Oct 2013
I've used this tyre since moving over from the Double Fighters II, happy enough with it, rolls well but ignore what it says about protecting from puntures. I have had a couple of puntures already. Also once tread has worn slightly your punctures will increase again. I get approx 6 months our of a tyre on my rear wheel. I ride twice daily 26 mile roundtrip on road and paving stones. They are lined with trees so often have twigs and things that can cause punctures. These tyres dont sufficiently protect themselves for them being a fast rolling tyre.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 25 Oct 2013
I bought these to replace the ageing tyres on my hybrid bike. I looked around for a while as tyres seem so expensive, my bike is old and I tend only to ride it during the summer so didn't want to spend a lot. Finally found these and would recommend them to anyone, they look good and have a decent tread pattern.

ARRAY(0xa47d54b0)