5.0 out of 5 stars really excellent photo paper
This photo paper - which I have used before - gives excellent and consistent results. The colours are good and the photos very durable when handled.
Published 8 months ago by Edward

3.0 out of 5 stars The paper seems to work alright but I believe that ...
The paper seems to work alright but I believe that there are problems with my Canon printer so it is difficult to give an accurate survey, as requested, until I have compared it other printers.
Published 1 month ago by Ian Jenkins

5.0 out of 5 stars really excellent photo paper, 26 Mar 2014
This review is from: Canon Photo Paper Plus Glossy 10x15 Pack of 50 PP201 (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Always a good buy, 7 Feb 2014
Along with the bigger fancy prints there is always a need for a quick 6 x 4 print, maybe for the Frig door etc, or for someone in the family. This pack of 50 does the job a treat and stores well. I always use Canon paper with my Canon printer as, after some early experimentation, nothing else seems to give such good results.

5.0 out of 5 stars Canon photo paper, 17 Dec 2012
I am very impressed with the glossy photo paper and would recommend it to anyone with a Canon or any other printer.

3.0 out of 5 stars The paper seems to work alright but I believe that ..., 11 Oct 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars photo paper, 13 Jan 2014
so far it works o.k. When I use it more often I will be able to appraise the whole packet better