5.0 out of 5 stars Neat solution for keeping papers tidy
Published on 26 Sep 2012 by P. Hewer

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit Small
Ordered three landscape pockets and this trio pack.
The pack is great but just a bit small - will only hold A4 paper.
Great if you only have a few papers to file!
Published 22 months ago by Mrs Payroll

5.0 out of 5 stars Neat solution for keeping papers tidy, 26 Sep 2012
P. Hewer (Thame, U.K.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Deflecto Literature Wall Pockets Unbreakable with Brackets Landscape A4 Crystal Ref DE63601 [Pack of 3] (Office Product)
Deflecto Literature Wall Pockets Unbreakable with Brackets Landscape A4 Crystal Ref DE63601 [Pack of 3] These pockets function like in-trays but without taking up desk space. They attach to a wall either with adhesive strips (supplied) or with screws (supplied). Each pocket attaches to the wall individually but they can be stacked above one another and overlapped (actually underlapped) to whatever extent is wanted. They are claimed to be unbreakable, which I haven't tested, but they are made from strong, clear, rigid plastic which does not seem liable to crack. For best organisation of papers it would probably be best to use thin card folders within each pocket, but it is also possible to pile in papers, leaflets and envelopes any which way and these stay in place ok (yes, that's how I use them). You need to allow enough space above the topmost pocket to put papers in from above.
Quite easy to fix with a bit of care. I have used both methods of fixing, and each gives a neat appearance. A good solution to keeping paperwork in its place, especially where desk space is limited. I have also used them in the kitchen as a place for my wife to put notes, recipes, etc. and avoid cluttering up work surfaces.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 14 April 2011
Mrs. L. Best "lbest101" (England) - See all my reviews
This trio of little organisers fit perfectly onto my compact office door. Super space saving. Easy to put up (and I'm no DIY expert). Apparently unbreakable but didn't want to test that theory though they handle everything I had to throw at them so I am welll pleased.
Thinking of getting more and putting them on my wall. Smashing product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Tough but missing something, 11 April 2013
These are pretty tough, and easy to fit too, but it seems the one thing thats missing is any ridges on the bottom of the pocket to stop your documents sliding down to where it meets the wall. (Hence the 4 Stars)

Write on them too with CD/DVD marker pens.

I screwed 8 of these to our staff noticeboard and it tidied things right up in about 30 mins..

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the fact you don't have to use screws/nails., 21 Mar 2013
Handy pocket to put upto A4 size documents in. I have fixed it to the wall with the double sided sticky pads provided and it seems very firm. However, when putting 3 together, you do loose a lot of the depth of the underhanging pockets so I don't think I'll do this. All in all, pleased with this and useful in kitchen for party invites, dental appointments, insurance renewals, etc. that otherwise get lost amongst the myriad of children's drawings, junk mail, etc.

4.0 out of 5 stars Strong and easy, 15 July 2014
I was looking to add extra storage in my room without having to screw or nail anything into a wall, and this is just the ticket. I actually have them stuck to the side of my wardrobe, safe in the knowledge that the sticky backing strips won't ruin the finish of the surface. My main concern was how much weight these would take, but having almost filled each one, they're holding up just fine. The only negative I would add is that the backing strips are white and not transparent, so they show through the pockets. This wouldn't be an issue if you put them onto something white, however.

4.0 out of 5 stars Organizer., 8 April 2014
Good quality product. Seems to be well made and easy to fit. Does just what it's needed for. very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect and easy to fit, 23 Feb 2014
I put these in my playroom for children's colouring books and paper so they can help themselves. They make my craft corner look very tidy and they was very easy to attach to the wall using sticky pads provided. I recommend them to anyone who wants to keep a4 paper tidy

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 28 Nov 2013
Exactly as advertised, sturdy enough to hold my kids schools letters and stuff with just the adhesive strips. Just what I wanted and has helped to keep me more organised.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great storage, 11 Nov 2013
A quick easy service and the product is good quality and easy to put up, looks great in my office.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for classroom organisation..., 3 Oct 2013
M Cox (UK) - See all my reviews
I have these pockets mounted on the wall beneath the white board in my classroom. Work to mark goes in pockets at ones end, when it is marked it moves to pockets at the other end.

The clear plastic makes it really easy to see what is what in there so nothing gets missed or forgotten ( a problem when I was using opaque plastic in-trays on my desk.

Net result is a nice system for work in/work out that doesn't clutter my limited desk space. I've had other teachers come in since, see them and love it.

I would highly recommend them again for this purpose.