4.0 out of 5 stars Out'stand'ing, 19 Jan 2010
This review is from: 3M LX600MB Laptop and Netbook Riser Stand with Platform 40 x 12.5cm (Office Product)
This stand is great because i wanted to get a normal keyboard under the stand and also wanted height adjustment. The height adjustment is via a sprung loaded platform, i use a 17" wide screen lap top with this which is quite heavy and it works fine. Good quality product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Laptop Riser, 9 Feb 2011
Although I thought a little expensive even for half price, I am thoroughly delighted with this product. It is exactly what I needed for my laptop as I was getting shoulder strain from being hunched over the laptop without a riser. It is easy to install and easily movable in seconds around any desk. It is strong and has done just the job. Well worth it in my opinion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Stand, 6 Aug 2011
This is the best laptop stand you could ever have.Trust me on this as I have tried many before. It has got everything; tilt, height and width adjustements.It has got spring adjutment so you can lift the laptop up or down with small touch. I use it with my HP 17.3 inch laptop with no problem at all but you can adjust the width to suit your laptop size. The quality of this product is incredable, very well built indeed. It is expensive but you are paying for a quality product. I recommend this any body.3M LX600MB Laptop and Netbook Riser Stand with Platform 40 x 12.5cm