5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says it should
Published on 10 Sep 2011 by dolphins1

2.0 out of 5 stars Not sure if it worked
Placed two units around the house, but not sure if it worked. We had at least 4 mice, which were caught in traps.
Maybe it is right what it says about not deterring them if they are already nesting
Published 10 months ago by Dasher

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says it should, 10 Sep 2011
This review is from: Vermatik 6 IN 1 Ultrasonic/Electromagnetic Rat/Mouse/Insect Repeller (AS SEEN ON TV)
I purchased this item on behalf of my Mother after I found mouse droppings in her house. There must have been a large infestation as there was a large amount of droppings. I cleaned them up and then went back the next night to discover just as many droppings.I scoured the internet to find a repellant and purchased two of these,plugging one in upstairs and one down. They started to work immediately. Within a couple of days of plugging in there have been no further mouse infestations or droppings. I would recommend this item to anyone

4.0 out of 5 stars very good product, 6 Nov 2011
Bought it a while ago and I am very pleased by the result, just like it described: at least mice & spiders have not been seen in my house even the door to garden is open all the time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Takes a few weeks but keeps spiders away!!!, 30 Nov 2014
We bought this as there were a large number of huge spiders living in our garden just outside the kitchen. The size of these spiders were huge and I really didn't want any coming into the house!

I had heard about this product from a girl at work but when I looked at the reviews I was a bit hesitant as they are a bit mixed and all seemed to be about mice rather than spiders! I ordered it anyway as thought it was worth a go if it did work!

It arrived very quickly and we plugged it in straight away. I was concerened how it would affect our animals as we have 2 cats and a dog but they were absolutely fine and it hasn't bothered them at all. We plugged this in in the kitchen as this seemed closest to where the spiders were living, after a few days, I came in and there was one smallish spider on the ceiling but it was all curled up so it clearly didn't like this gadget, however I was disappointed that a spider had still came in with this plugged in.

Nevertheless, after reading reviews I saw it can take around 6 weeks before it will fully take effect so thought I would keep it in and give it the chance. About a week later, to my horror I saw my cat chasing something and found it was a huge spider which had somehow managed to make it into the living room! Anyway my cat became the hero of the hour and rescued me from said spider by eating it!

Anyway, back to the product, even after this I kept the Vermatik plugged in, as it wasn't having any adverse effects on anything so why not! Now we have had this for a few months and I have to say I love it! No more spiders have come into the house and all the ones from the garden have gone too! No longer do I have to run to my car being careful to avoid any spiders webs!
In all I would strongly recommend this product to anyone wanting to keep spiders / creepycrawlies at bay! It does take a while for it to fully take affect but well worth the wait! Will not be unplugging this anytime soon!

4.0 out of 5 stars it work for me, 5 Feb 2014
the only thing that need improvement is the pet issue because if someone has a dog or cat is not friendly with pets

2.0 out of 5 stars Not sure if it worked, 16 Feb 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars It works, 22 Jun 2013
S Hart - See all my reviews
No rodents now. All went after plugging in and turning on.
It does not appear to affect guinea pigs in the garden.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 20 Feb 2014
We brought this a tried two different mouse traps at the same time, I am happy to report that two weeks later both mouse traps are empty and we haven't had any sightings.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant gadget., 11 Sep 2008
Value for money,does a lot for what your paying.I have no bad things to say about this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 23 May 2013
Bought to put in garage to deter visiting mice. Seems to have done the job as no more evidence, i.e droppings but time will tell.

4.0 out of 5 stars Working, 10 Feb 2013
Have had it plugged in for quite a while now. Have caught 2 mice in traps so are stil undecided as to its efectevness.