5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for all sleuths and csi puzzle-solving fans..
Positives - 1.Graphics are better. (definitely not great, but better)
2.cases are interesting with quite a bit of detective work to do.
3.I didn't have any technical problems at all.
4.gameplay is fun and flows along smoothly.

I almost didn't buy this game because of the reviews on amazon, but I'm glad I bought it anyway.

I do...
Published on 29 Oct. 2009 by Joey's Dad

3.0 out of 5 stars For CSI fans only
"Featuring the likeness of the CSI crew"... yes.. that is apart from Sara Sidle and Catherine Willows. Two key characters. Normally it wouldn't be such a big deal but considering the gameplay in these games is normally quite limited, having the real voices has long been one of the only redeeming features. The Sara impression in particular is absolutely dire.

If...
Published on 25 April 2008 by Mr S

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for all sleuths and csi puzzle-solving fans.., 29 Oct. 2009
Joey's Dad "Joey's Dad" (NY, London, and Germany) - See all my reviews
This review is from: CSI: 3 Dimensions of Murder (PC DVD) (Video Game)
Positives - 1.Graphics are better. (definitely not great, but better)
2.cases are interesting with quite a bit of detective work to do.
3.I didn't have any technical problems at all.
4.gameplay is fun and flows along smoothly.

I do have a small complaint.Sometimes they speak a little too much, and repeat things if you click on the same place/item/person.

3.0 out of 5 stars For CSI fans only, 25 April 2008
This review is from: CSI: 3 Dimensions of Murder (PC DVD) (Video Game)

If you aren't a fan of the show, avoid this game at all costs. If you're a CSI fan on the other hand, well, whilst the graphics have improved compared to the previous 2 games, its slightly easier, particularly compared to the second CSI game, and the storylines aren't that interesting. Most of your time is spent now interviewing suspects/witnesses and it just doesn't feel very challenging at all. If you can get it cheap its worth buying as its like 5 bonus episodes of CSI but otherwise it might be worth avoiding!

3.0 out of 5 stars Short and So-so, runs on Win7, 9 Mar. 2011
Ms. J. Plant - See all my reviews
This review is from: CSI: 3 Dimensions of Murder (PC DVD) (Video Game)
I am slowly working my way through the CSI games as I manage to pick them up cheap second-hand. This is the third of them I've played and while I quite enjoyed playing it it wasn't exactly challenging, occasionally frustrating during a 'pixel-hunt' for a missed bit of evidence but not really that hard to do. I'm not a dedicated CSI watcher, I occasionally watch several episodes back to back on DVD then don't see any for months so I didn't notice the flaws mentioned in the characters other reviewers disliked, although 'Sara's' comment in the game were particularly unhelpful, especially as the solution of that particular case was obvious to me very quickly but I still had to go down the set investigation questions that were completely off track. There are 5 cases to investigate, in each you are paired with a different member of the CSI crew, who is only there to give hints. There is an awful lot of interviewing in this game, and not so much examining the evidence, if I had actually wanted that sort of game I wouldn't be playing CSI, still it does give it more of a story line I suppose. The way the earlier cases all meet up in the final one is a nice touch.
The game installed and ran fine under Windows 7 without turning on any compatibility options [although alt-tabbing out of the game and back in did something to the screen resolution so the top and bottom couple of mm of the image disappeared still perfectly playable just looked slightly off] though that's not a big surprise as Windows 7 has much better backwards compatibility than Vista. The graphics are OK but quite crude, the character's hair is especially poorly rendered, it looks quite dated already.
All in all an OK game but doesn't take long to do, couple of hours maybe if you take it slowly and not terribly well done graphically or content wise. A pleasant way to pass a few hours if you can get it cheap enough.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a review just some info., 14 Feb. 2009
Mr. M. L. Hanford "MH74" (Hereford,England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: CSI: 3 Dimensions of Murder (PC DVD) (Video Game)
I bought this for my mum who's played one of the other CSI games,I've not played it myself but this is just to let you know it IS Vista compatible,at least on my mum's Maxdata Desktop,it may not be on laptops as the other reviewer said but laptops are usually hit and miss when it comes to games,some of the Xplosiv games say that they aren't compatible with laptops or certain chipsets but this says that it's 98/ME/200/XP only and it should run on certain laptops provided the chipsets are compatible when according to the other reviewer it patently isn't,unless they have three laptops all with incompatible chips.
So,yes it is compatible with Vista,it says so on Ubisoft's website (Update the box please),but apparently not laptops which it says it is on the box(Again,sort it out!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely addictive, 24 Oct. 2010
This review is from: CSI: 3 Dimensions of Murder (PC DVD) (Video Game)
I found this game highly interesting and addictive, could not put it down until I had completed the levels. Well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars CSI : 3 Dimensions of murder, 18 Feb. 2013
heva hay (newcastle. uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: CSI: 3 Dimensions of Murder (PC DVD) (Video Game)
I liked this pc game . This is a very intensified game and keeps you guessing right through. Good graphics and sound. The episodes are good and they all add up to the final episode.

2.0 out of 5 stars no ending, 1 Nov. 2010
This review is from: CSI: 3 Dimensions of Murder (PC DVD) (Video Game)
I fell in love with this game, but found i could not finish as on the last case could not finger print urn, so fed up now.so much time wasted so rating this low.

5.0 out of 5 stars Like CSI, 20 Jan. 2014
This review is from: CSI: 3 Dimensions of Murder (PC DVD) (Video Game)
Always enjoy CSI games, either on PC or Wii. Different storyline for each one I've purchased so far. Would recommend to CSI fans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 30 Nov. 2013
This review is from: CSI: 3 Dimensions of Murder (PC DVD) (Video Game)
Good game to pass a few hours, could do with more cases to solve but all in all it was a great game for a beginner like myself

5.0 out of 5 stars Hours of Fun., 28 Aug. 2013
This review is from: CSI: 3 Dimensions of Murder (PC DVD) (Video Game)
I enjoyed playing this game along with the kids. The visual effects were standard for the age of the DVD and it's a PC game.

CSI: 3 Dimensions of Murder (PC DVD)
CSI: 3 Dimensions of Murder (PC DVD) by Focus Multimedia Ltd (Windows XP)