on 1 July 2013
I needed urgently a very compact 12 volt rechargeable battery with sufficient "CLOUT" to power a school student project with a 12 volt led strip lighting system in a table top mini seaside & beach huts scene!
It worked a treat with terrific sustainable "all day illumination" which after several lengthy runs was still going at full illumination after over 72 hours of intermittent display operation!
WONDERFUL, well satisfied, very quick delivery very good value indeed (High street prices for a similar battery I found to be at least twice my AMAZON outlay!!!
So job well done, full marks to this AMAZON UK supplier.
P.S do not forget to check the charge of the battery before first usage , using a stabilised good quality charger.
Read supplied instructions carefully! Adrian Ball.
44 comments1 of 1 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 July 2012
Arrived fully charged and in working order. Perfect for my burglar alarm. If it performs up to specification it was very good value. It is a rechargeable battery so if it works for 4 to 5 years with no trouble great. I will give it 5 stars for now and return in the year it fails and match the stars to the number of years it lasted.

One month later it discharged and now wont charge so it really should get less than 1 star.
11 comment7 of 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 January 2014
I purchased this battery to replace the one in my house alarm system. Simple replacement one out one in.

I cannot comment on its longevity as its new and only installed in the last month. As for quality I am not qualified to say all I can say is its doing its job and I would purchase again with 100 % confidence.
on 26 May 2014
I bought this purely for experimenting to connect my phone to a cigarette lighter taken from a scrapped car.and it works. A one full charge on this battery can last me several charges to my phone. Very inconvenient to carry around but who cares as long as it works. No complain with this purchase.
on 11 February 2013
Ordered 2 of them, both of them were around 70%-80% charged: 12.3V-12.4V
Charged, holding 12.8V-12.9V,
Its great value and delivery was 5 stars.
I am happy and will order more of those batteries.

Will update after use.
22 comments1 of 1 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 22 November 2014
Said new when I ordered it? It looked used when it arrived, no invoice or anything , don't know how to return it either
on 27 May 2013
I needed a monitor for my camcorder crane which I bought of ebay, but it does not have batteries (only 12volt mains supply) I needed a power supply that was light to use in the field and did not cost the earth, so bought this little battery, which did the job.
Also very pleased with the cost of this item and the speed it was delivered. Very good product.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 September 2014
Works fine in my alarm system and a good price. Prompt delivery would recommend.
on 31 March 2015
First Class product arrived on time
on 29 July 2013
Arrived quite quickly. Very compact and well designed contacts. Used to poewer small motors and is still workingh after many days of operation.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse