5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant sunshade for a bride
The parasol was bought for a friend who was travelling in an open classic car on her wedding day to provide her with some shade and protection. It finished the look of her dress and the car that she was in superbly and she loved it.
Would definitely recommend it
Published 22 months ago by bramley apple

1.0 out of 5 stars A little disappointed.
I was a little disappointed with this purchase. Because when you put the parasol down it would not stay closed. I was going to send it back. I the supplier said I could. But after thinking about it I decided the post was to expensive so I keeping it.
Published 11 months ago by LADY IN RED

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant sunshade for a bride, 14 July 2013
This review is from: White Parasol With Lace. Long Handle For Fancy Dress Costumes Outfits Accessory (Toy)
Would definitely recommend it

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value., 22 Mar. 2014
Fancy dress shops have these at much higher prices. My mum needed one for "My Fair Lady" and it's perfect.

1.0 out of 5 stars A little disappointed., 2 Jun. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars If the rain's got to fall.............., 18 July 2014
Wanted a white parasol as a prop for an amateur show. Just what I wanted. In fact this parasol is exactly the same as all the others, so we all look the same. Yes, it has got a long handle, and the parasol part is quite small, but that is what I wanted. Yes, it does not stay closed, so I have tied mine up with a piece of ribbon. I would say that this parasol is ideal for what I want if for. For a special occasion, or a wedding, I feel it would not be suitable,

2.0 out of 5 stars Not made for an adult, 10 Sept. 2014
Kat R (Ilford, UK) - See all my reviews
I brought this for my birthday as I want to cosplay Vampire Knight and needed it for one of the characters. To my disappointment it's small like it was made for a child not an adult at all, The picture shows it large it defiantly is not. If you want a large adult Parasol do not buy this.

Would not recommend to friends nor family. very unhappy

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty dress-up accessory, 25 Mar. 2013
My daughter desperately wanted a parasol for her dress-up box, and this one fit the bill. It's pretty but not too delicate for little hands. For me, the only negative is there is nothing to hold the parasol shut, and we've improvised with a white hairband. Had it had a ribbon or a fastening, like on umbrellas, this would have been a five-star review.

1.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for..., 26 Jun. 2014
You get what you pay for, its pretty naff. Fine for kids. Arrived quickly from seller.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely parasol for the price, 2 Sept. 2014
Lovely long handle and looked great with my Edwardian outfit. Only thing was it kept opening, so I simply tied a piece of lace around it to keep it closed. It was hand delivered and packed carefully in a box and the price was very good too! I couldn't ask more than that.

3.0 out of 5 stars Lace Parasol, 5 Jun. 2013
As it says on its label, this is NOT a toy, it would not be robust enough. However, it is a very pretty parasol, nylon material, but the parasol part is smaller than the picture leads you to believe. Long handle.

2.0 out of 5 stars Fast delivery, 12 Sept. 2013
This item was delivered so quick. I needed for my wedding. But unfortunately I needed to return.I did not realize that is so small.But it is my fault that I didn't read the description.