5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastically written,well constructed twist on an old theme, 11 Feb 2000
By A Customer
I have waited for seven years to be able to get ahold of Sadar's Keep and Beldan's Fire to complete my set, and it was more than worth the wait. The theme of the four elements and the magic surrounding them is an old one, but in Midori Snyder's novels it is done with such imagination that it is like reading a brand new idea. The plot is full of wonderful twists and unusual characters, and one which I, and many others, would recommend a thousand times and more to any fans of fantasy fiction.

5.0 out of 5 stars An Intricately Woven World of Fantasy!, 11 July 1999
By A Customer
I also loved this series. I read Sadar's Keep as a teenager and then happened to stumble on Beldans fire about 2 years later. I was ecstatic. The books were wonderfully written. The characters developed and the plot unpredictable.I would suggest it to everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars This book has everything you could ask for in a Fantasy book, 18 Jun 1998
By A Customer
I read Beldan's fire with out the others and now can't get a hold of the other two. All though I'd like to read them you don't have to because in Beldan's Fire you get so into the book you don't need the extra background. You will come to love the characters an worry about them when they are in trouble.

5.0 out of 5 stars Trilogy's finale, but it stands alone, 8 May 1999
By A Customer
I found Beldan's Fire years ago, and immediately fell in love with the rich fantasy web that Snyder weaves: defeats are well-blended with victories, hope with despair, pride with penitence -- even as Snyder's world needs the balance of earth, air, fire, and water, she finds it in her writing. It is very much to the book's credit that when I later discovered that it was really the third book in a trilogy, I was shocked. Unfortunately it is also the only one still in print, but finding the full trilogy is well worth the wait... and effort.

ARRAY(0xa83eb9f0)

Beldans Fire
Beldans Fire by Midori Snyder (Paperback - 1993)
Used & New from: 78.46