4.0 out of 5 stars Understated elegance
Published on 23 Feb. 2012 by Pandora

2.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed - poor quality
Published 12 months ago by heetz

4.0 out of 5 stars Understated elegance, 23 Feb. 2012
I treated myself to this wedding ring because I wear different tones of gold and silver jewellery and my lovely wedding set of engagement and wedding ring studded with diamonds is not suitable for me to wear when I am working. This ring did not disappoint, although in the photograph on the Amazon site the yellow gold appeared more 'yellow' than in reality - hence the 4 stars rather than 5. It wasn't a cheap item, but no proper jewellery is these days, but it was worth what I paid for it and I enjoy wearing it, even when I forget to replace it with my 'going out' rings, it still looks good. Elegant, understated, refined are the 3 main words I would use for this ring - I would definitely order from Amazon again when looking for jewellery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 18 Feb. 2012
We spent so long looking for the perfect wedding ring but could not find one anywhere within our price range. We decided to try Amazon and are so glad we did. The ring arrived about three days after ordering and we were truely delighted when we received it as the ring was just what we had been looking for. It is very sturdy and well worth the money and would definitely recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars ladies wedding band, 11 Feb. 2010
Mrs. Janet Mason (united kingdom) - See all my reviews
really beautiful, and the band is solid, not flimsy, the two colours go with both golds

5.0 out of 5 stars So happy, 4 May 2013
We looked everywhere for the right wedding rings for us. We like these rings, preferring the white gold to be in the centre rather than on the outside. I have a 3-diamond engagement ring, so a plain yellow gold band just didn't look as nice as this mix. The 4mm width is also great for both of us - so now we have the exact same rings (apart from size, obviously). Beautiful rings. We are both absolutely over the moon. We aren't getting married until next April, but just had to get them now, as so difficult to find white gold in the centre and yellow gold on outside. Brilliant!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent item, 30 Aug. 2010
Excellent item, and service, i was in a big trouble when e-bay seller has cancelled my rings 3 days before my wedding, and Amazon was only one seller wich offer me delivery on next day, beauty ring, look much better than on picture, thank you

2.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed - poor quality, 13 May 2014
Hello. We chose two rings for our forthcoming wedding. They looked nice in the photos and we read the reviews. We noticed the reviews were mixed but had positive comments also. When we got the rings, fast delivery, we were very disappointed. The golds were tarnished, had marks on it and were clearly not acceptable. Whilst we recognise they were cheaper rings than most ... they looked cheap. Also they looked and felt tinny. This was echoed by a couple of reviews. We have gone for the more expensive option of shop-bought rings. You can see what you are buying. We will not buy rings online again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Small for a V, 10 Oct. 2013
YES I LOVED THE RING WHEN IT CAME, ODD SIZING, I DID ORDER A SIZE v BUT THE RING SAID SMALL ON THE bOX !. I HAVE PUT A REQUEST IN FOR A LARGER SIZE, THIS COULD BE INTERESTING!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 Feb. 2015
The ring is beautiful and fits perfectly.

3.0 out of 5 stars Practical replacement., 26 Mar. 2015
Bought to replace my 22 caret yellow gold with engraved platinum centre wedding ring of forty years which cost too much(£180) to resize...it works as it is two coloured- that seems to be fairly rare. It's not very shiny, looks like it's been on my finger 40 years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Feb. 2015
looks nice i really like it.