5.0 out of 5 stars ring
this is a pretty ring which looks really classy on the hand. It is substantial in weight and the price is extremely good
Published on 3 Jan. 2011 by Margaret Davies

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing customer service
I ordered this ring in plenty of time for my daughters birthday. Unfortunately it doesn't fit but feeling I was safely within my 30 days I requested to return it for a larger size and my request was denied by Amazon. I am now over £150 out of pocket and will probably not use Amazon again. Check the returns policy carefully.
Published on 3 Sept. 2012 by jge

5.0 out of 5 stars ring, 3 Jan. 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars A great purchase, 27 Feb. 2014
I have hankered after a Russian wedding ring for some time in gold, but upon discovering this ring of yellow, white and rose gold I am very impressed by it's beauty and can highly recommend it

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely ring, 19 Sept. 2013
My ring is lovely - it is exactly what I thought it would be. It feels so comfortable to wear. I was impressed with the prompt service I received. I would definitely buy from this supplier again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perhaps another half size would have been better. However it will not affect the wearing of ..., 11 Jan. 2015
Sweetlips (South Lanarkshire) - See all my reviews
This is a lovely ring which was bought to replace one which was bought over 20 years ago. I opted for a wider band this time and it was the right decision. The only thing I would mention is to be aware of the sizing of the ring. I ordered my usual ring size and when the item arrived I found it to be a little snug. Perhaps another half size would have been better. However it will not affect the wearing of the ring. A gold star for first class speedy delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely :-), 18 Sept. 2014
My husband and are renewing our wedding vows in October and we have bought each other new rings.
My husband bought this one ring for me (although I chose it!!), and it really is beautiful. It's quite dainty, but not unnoticeable!
Really do love this ring! Had to give it to the Best Man to keep until the 'Big Day', otherwise I would just keep getting it out and wearing it!!!
A really lovely ring and would highly recommend!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value nice looking ring arrived on time good packageing ..., 30 July 2014
spices (east sussex) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Theia 9ct Rose, White & Yellow Gold - 4mm Russian Wedding Ring - Highly Polished - Size Q (Jewellery)
Good value
nice looking ring
arrived on time
good packageing
would buy another

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, great priced ring., 22 Nov. 2014
I love it, but I ordered a J and think it is possibly a size bigger, so just have to wear it in a different finger than planned.

5.0 out of 5 stars russian wedding ring, 7 Nov. 2012
This is much better than I expected, good quality and fit.Looks far more expensive than it was and is exactly what i wanted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Mar. 2015
beautiful, but I had o send it back as slightly bigger than expected, so swapped for one size smaller

5.0 out of 5 stars unique and only 1 in the world with his name, Russian Nobility, 26 Feb. 2015
Well happy with russian wedding ring. My future husband to be paul's wedding ring on 18 April 2015.