5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC
I am getting married in June this year and this ring stood out from the others
by miles, the patten is exquisite and great value for money,
Delivery is Unbelievably FAST i ordered the ring at 5:00pm on Friday night it was delivered by City link at 10:00am Saturday morning

Well Done
And thanks

C H
Published on 4 May 2010 by NelixBrood

3.0 out of 5 stars Wedding Ring
A nice Celtic Style wedding Ring.Bought to replace Wifes old wedding ring.Good price but choose wrong size.
You Get what you pay for and my wife likes to pay More! Good value though.
Published on 13 July 2010 by Martin

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC, 4 May 2010
This review is from: Theia 9ct Yellow Gold - Heavy Weight D Shape Celtic Design 6mm Wedding Ring - Size R (Jewellery)
I am getting married in June this year and this ring stood out from the others
by miles, the patten is exquisite and great value for money,

Well Done
And thanks

C H

5.0 out of 5 stars wedding ring, 27 Sept. 2011
I like the ring a lot. It looks very nice.I would recomend it to any one.It feels well made.Very quick delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wedding ring replacement, 3 Oct. 2011
I bought this ring to replace my original weeding ring of 21 years ago as it was now too small for my finger and had to be cut off. I chose this ring as it was the nearest match to my original and in fact I never told my wife I had replaced it and she has still not noticed it was ever so slightly different. She is normally very perceptive about any changes so I was very pleased to find the ring you were offering to be so simular.

5.0 out of 5 stars Celtic wedding ring, 23 July 2012
Jennifer Ann Nash (uk) - See all my reviews
After being married so few years we decided to celebrate the fact with new wedding rings. We chose the Celtic style 9 carat gold rings from Amazon. We are both really pleased and the rings were delivered the very next day much to our amazement. Cannot speak highly enough of this service and the quality of the rings matched some we had looked at in jewellery shops for which we were being quoted £400/£500! Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 6 Mar. 2011
This is a lovely ring. I would have liked a traditional celtic ring but they are rather expensive so I settled for this wedding ring with the design etched on it. The sizing is spot on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Celtic Wedding Ring, 25 April 2014
I am getting married in May and looked around the jewellers shops but nothing was as nice or as well priced as this ring, it's beautiful and looks so nice when wearing, I like the 6mm width as it shows the design off more, it looks a lot more expensive than it is...I really love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bargain, 16 Sept. 2011
Quick delivery in nice presentation box, you would probably pay double in High Street shops. Would deffinately reccomend to friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars wedding ring, 4 Feb. 2011
Marlene Fleming "Marlene" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Due to weight loss I lost my wedding ring which happily turned up again but my husband bought me this ring which is a smaller size and a good fit. It is a lovley, good value ring and I subsequently bought the gent's version for my husband's birthday. We both love our new wedding rings.

3.0 out of 5 stars Wedding Ring, 13 July 2010
Martin (Cleveland,England) - See all my reviews
You Get what you pay for and my wife likes to pay More! Good value though.

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, 17 Jun. 2011
This ring was bought as a birthday present to replace my wifes original ring that had broken and was beyond repair. It was chosen because the design was nearest to the original, however when it arrived the quality of the pattern was poor and looked unfinished. I decided to show the ring to my wife rather than return it immediately, she decided to keep it but I think this was more through sentiment for the original ring. The ring in the picture looks better than the one we received.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›