on 9 April 2009
I ordered two of these, although one was defective and didn't work correctly, this was not the sellers fault.

Was baffled why my white cable was black but it works exactlly the same. Maybe image should be changed?

Was really supprised on how long the cable was aswell.
on 5 July 2010
Bought this for my Dazzle to capture old memories from VHS to DVD and connected the cables and it worked a treat! I had an old cable which didnt work, I thought it was a faulty Dazzle so I bought this cable. Very Happy to get it working.
on 15 December 2010
I brought this item and it worked a treat, because it is so cheap I thought it was going to be terrible but it was worth the risk. Tried it and it works perfect. Delivery came two days earlier than the date it would come which I am thrilled about, all together an amazing buy!
on 30 November 2010
The lead worked fine I used this with the EASYCAP Video Grabber,to link up my computer to the VHS video recorder
on 8 June 2011
How do you write a review for a simple cable that does everything that is expected of it?

The cable itself is pretty standard with no fancy "gold" coatings and the overall quality is what you would expect from the price offered. It does its job pretty well and I would expect the length is about the maximum you could go without loosing picture or audio quality.

The reason I bought it was to copy some VHS tapes and burn them to DVD but as my main TV equipment was on the other side of the room from my desktop, I had to consider changing everything around or just run a cable from the VHS player to the computer. I went for the easiest option and I am quite pleased with the result. The quality was reasonable considering the is not HD as I think the output of the VHS recorder is only 480p but the space saved by moving to DVD from VHS tape made it all worthwhile.

I did have a very minor problem with the first cable sent as it was missing an insulator from one of the contacts but an email to Europasonic was answered in minutes and a replacement arrived the very next day AND they told me I did not have to return the faulty goods.

Now that's what I call SERVICE.
on 29 November 2015
I have brought this item to connect it from my Video VHS Combi TV onto my Laptop through a dongle device to convert VHS into a DVD format but it doesn't work. Plus I didn't realise I selected 5 metres as it's way too long for what I was intending to use it for. If you're going to buy it, make sure you check for the measurements.
on 6 March 2012
I recently purchased an entry level Freesat box with no USB, audio or HDMI ports. After getting advice I subsequently bought a set of RCA plugs on Amazon UK. When I hooked the RCA plugs to my TV I didn't quite get the results I expected. So my dilemma is I can't tell whether it was RCA or Freesat box's fault. Having said that; I'd like to think that the 3 RCA plugs to 3 RCA plugs can surely not be the problem as they seemed to perform well when I tried them on my Amplifier to TV ports. If you want to have crisp Dolby Digital, you better off getting something with an HDMI or USB ports.
on 1 December 2010
The lead seems well made for the price but when used between a video recorder and a video graber the video was noisy and occasionally broke up. When this cable was replaced with a shorter cable that came fre with the video graber the noise issues dissappeared. In this settup some of the plugs seemed loose so maybe this was the cause of the issue or maybe noise pickup in this cable which was longer. Either way take care.

On a plus point the cable arrived shortly after ordering
on 2 February 2014
We ordered this product and it came in the time span it said it would and was well wrapped up and delivered in a good condition, as well as being good quality and good value for your money and as described on the product description. I would use this Amazon seller again and recommend them.
on 8 June 2016
Price I Paid: £1.79

Name of Product: 5 Metre 3 RCA plugs to 3 RCA plugs

Do I Like It? Yes

My Thoughts: Works well and does what it says it will.

Any Questions Feel Free To Ask Me :)